Clementi Ridges - Discussion here!

amorph

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
4,609
Reaction score
792
Hmmm did anyone else go see the site...
They still have not built anything!
Yet Trivellis is already 20 storeys high :s22:
 

amorph

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
4,609
Reaction score
792
basically means they could have delivered the flats at least 1 year earlier...

or that there will be a delay :s22:
 

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
96
it's been a while since we got our units, anyone knows the progress of construction? or has pictures to share?

lol, i don't want it to complete too early...
 

lampano

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
30,128
Reaction score
12,385
it's been a while since we got our units, anyone knows the progress of construction? or has pictures to share?

lol, i don't want it to complete too early...
Still far from it. think need at least 1-1.5 more year..
the beside DBSS is close to completion, 6mths to go i think
 

Hazx

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,
I am due for Sales of Balance selection and its down to 2 units, 193 and 171. Can anyone advice on which is better ?
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
Hi guys,
I am due for Sales of Balance selection and its down to 2 units, 193 and 171. Can anyone advice on which is better ?

171 is in 312A. 193 is in 312C.

171 is north/east facing, and 193 is south/west facing.

I personally prefer 171,for it's distance away from the main road/expressway.
 

mer.yu

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
clementi ridges SOBF NOV13 exercise

Hi all,

I'm invited for selection next month for Clementi SOBF exercise. Considering Clementi Ridges 3-room. Still plenty left in both blocks 312A and B. Any suggestions on which unit I should be looking at?

Thank You!!
 

j2bayshop

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Still plenty left in both blocks 312A and B.


Hi, we are also picking 3room next month :)

Any idea why there were so many available flats here to begin with? And also why none of them have been picked so far? Ok, one is booked. The 4rooms are also going quite slowly if I remember correctly (we can't afford anyway.)
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
Guys, I didn't know that Clementi Ridges was offered under SOBF... isit under Nov 13 SOBF? I don't see it.
 

mer.yu

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hi, we are also picking 3room next month :)

Any idea why there were so many available flats here to begin with? And also why none of them have been picked so far? Ok, one is booked. The 4rooms are also going quite slowly if I remember correctly (we can't afford anyway.)

Hi, When is ur appt date? Mine is on 28apr. Monitoring closely. Lol.
I'm not too sure on why. But it could b perhaps that more ppl goes for 4rm instead of 3rm due to size n money's worth. Which block will you b picking?
 

mer.yu

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Guys, I didn't know that Clementi Ridges was offered under SOBF... isit under Nov 13 SOBF? I don't see it.

Yup, it's under the nov13 SOBF exercise. Did you apply for a place there too during their BTO launch?
 

j2bayshop

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Hi, When is ur appt date? Mine is on 28apr.

April 9, going there this weekend to check out the area. Seems like a lot will be available, but not 100% buying yet. Considering BTO since it's just one more year wait and the prices have dropped, plus I'd really like to know why so many flats available here :)
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
April 9, going there this weekend to check out the area. Seems like a lot will be available, but not 100% buying yet. Considering BTO since it's just one more year wait and the prices have dropped, plus I'd really like to know why so many flats available here :)

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think BTO prices have dropped very much. It's just that this clementi ridges prices are high, because:

1) it's a prime estate. square meter for square meter, it's even more expensive than my current flat, which is near to town.

2) it's under SOBF, means it's already under construction. you'll find that prices of flats under SOBF, depending on it's stage of completion, will rise as it nears to completion date. The most expensive flats (after accounting for location) tend to be the ones which are already ready for occupation.


Also, I'd like to suggest a possible reason why there are so many empty flats in this project:

1) it's not because of lack of popularity. You'll find that the 5-rooms are ALL SOLD out, and most 4-rooms have been taken up too. This is really partly because at the time of the BTO, Clementi Ridges offered a much better price compared to our DBSS neighbour. For those who have been eyeing Clementi, it's a no brainer, really.
2) mostly 3 rooms are the ones unsold. My guess is that it's because it's expensive compared to the other 3-rooms in the neighbouring blocks. As I remember it, there wasn't much of a discount over the resale price of neighbouring 3-room resale flats.
 

j2bayshop

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Hi Limestone, thanks for your comments, I agree. We went there yesterday and met several other people queueing for SOBF, but I think we will skip this one as we can only afford 3 room. It's probably more value to buy a one of resale flats close by (or other locations), plus we don't have to wait three years then.
 

lampano

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
30,128
Reaction score
12,385
Hi Limestone, thanks for your comments, I agree. We went there yesterday and met several other people queueing for SOBF, but I think we will skip this one as we can only afford 3 room. It's probably more value to buy a one of resale flats close by (or other locations), plus we don't have to wait three years then.
Avoid really old flats if you can.....not all are going to be enbloc .. KBW already hinted .
 

iacihs

Junior Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
April 9, going there this weekend to check out the area. Seems like a lot will be available, but not 100% buying yet. Considering BTO since it's just one more year wait and the prices have dropped, plus I'd really like to know why so many flats available here :)

Hi,
Care to share what is your queue number? Mine is 400+ wondering is there still any hope to select a unit.
 

mer.yu

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hi,
Care to share what is your queue number? Mine is 400+ wondering is there still any hope to select a unit.

current queue number is at 66. Ridges 3room left with 22 units and 4room left with 3 units whilst 5room all sold.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top