These days all along have PLA planes near or crossing median line.
I guess it is already so frequent that taiwan side don't treat it as a thing anymore.

These days all along have PLA planes near or crossing median line.
Sorry I didn't know. Can you share your source reporting this? I am surprised dpp is not capitalising on this yet.
Or maybe the pla planes are not making enough noises when they do.
most in ptt n other bbs all super active now trending against KMT..
猴 looks like will not be able to pull in even 25% of votes.
thats bcos KMT/HYY is the most popular figure in ptt. its similar to how most edmwers perceive PAP then u see all kind of LHL/OYK memes appearing in the forum.Y hou suddenly kena spiderman meme lololol
館長民調封關!
![]()
most in ptt n other bbs all super active now trending against KMT..
猴 looks like will not be able to pull in even 25% of votes.
KMT藍教結印手勢,machiam temple medium on ritual..What's with the gangster Hand signs??? Who have HYY this stupid![]()
KMT藍教結印手勢,machiam temple medium on ritual..
feel it was intended to impress those lkk boomers he has supernatural power from temple on the presidency.Why need to do all these nonsense? Some different religions people in KMT will sure get offended. Has to be more sensitive
same as our edmw meme mai so seriousWhy need to do all these nonsense? Some different religions people in KMT will sure get offended. Has to be more sensitive
Why need to do all these nonsense? Some different religions people in KMT will sure get offended. Has to be more sensitive
Shows that KMT and HYY really out of sync with voters below 40 y.o. if I'm taiwanese I will be thinking WTF is HYY doing??? Evil cult leader???feel it was intended to impress those lkk boomers he has supernatural power from temple on the presidency.
got win KP white lotus sect?Shows that KMT and HYY really out of sync with voters below 40 y.o. if I'm taiwanese I will be thinking WTF is HYY doing??? Evil cult leader???![]()

PAP has CCS going around kee chiu kee chiu!Shows that KMT and HYY really out of sync with voters below 40 y.o. if I'm taiwanese I will be thinking WTF is HYY doing??? Evil cult leader???![]()
Shows that KMT and HYY really out of sync with voters below 40 y.o. if I'm taiwanese I will be thinking WTF is HYY doing??? Evil cult leader???![]()
got win KP white lotus sect?![]()