[CONSOLIDATED] 柯文哲 Ko P Discussion Thread

luvbitez

Banned
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
10,727
Reaction score
6,142
Sorry I didn't know. Can you share your source reporting this? I am surprised dpp is not capitalising on this yet.

Or maybe the pla planes are not making enough noises when they do.

no serious breach..just wayang only.

4533177_1_1.jpg


https://def.ltn.com.tw/article/breakingnews/4533177
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,168
William Lai win president

KMT will win legislation house

William Lai will scold KMT next year in the house why block the Defence budget

History repeats again that William Lai scolding KMT blocking defense budget

William Lai will blame KMT unable to defend Taiwan
 

menthol28

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
21,637
Reaction score
14,914
Why need to do all these nonsense? Some different religions people in KMT will sure get offended. Has to be more sensitive
feel it was intended to impress those lkk boomers he has supernatural power from temple on the presidency.
Shows that KMT and HYY really out of sync with voters below 40 y.o. if I'm taiwanese I will be thinking WTF is HYY doing??? Evil cult leader??? 😂
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top