cpf Special account shielding

madtari

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
5
If u have left your money inside SA to compound at 4% pa, after 18 yrs you will achieve 102% growth... so you have been taking unnecessary risk? :o

Mai leh, my prulink funds grew more than 100% liao leh, prulink singapore managed fund bought 18 years ago
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
Should be ah, I use SA to buy , I only know my price is more than double what i put in, I dont really know how to see

Don't really know how to see :s22:

Were you the one who said you paid 6k plus for some property insurance and it turned out to be much lesser?
 

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
5,738
Reaction score
2,312
If u have left your money inside SA to compound at 4% pa, after 18 yrs you will achieve 102% growth... so you have been taking unnecessary risk? :o

Someone close was insurance agent, so support support

Prulink SG managed fund
Bought in 2001 at $1.75
Now about $4.3 I think
Anyway, this one confirm got lucky, I anyhow point finger and choose one.
Forgot all about it until recently
I think can sell and put back already
 

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
5,738
Reaction score
2,312
Don't really know how to see :s22:

Were you the one who said you paid 6k plus for some property insurance and it turned out to be much lesser?

I pay 300k plus for stock now worth abt 30k, that one confirm me

My first and only time buy stock and also my last
 

tangent314

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
224
Someone close was insurance agent, so support support

Prulink SG managed fund
Bought in 2001 at $1.75
Now about $4.3 I think
Anyway, this one confirm got lucky, I anyhow point finger and choose one.
Forgot all about it until recently
I think can sell and put back already


146% cumulative performance isn't too bad
Since inception in 2002 ES3 cumulative performance is 216%


I've since surrendered my PruLink plans and used the cash to buy IWDA
 

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
5,738
Reaction score
2,312
146% cumulative performance isn't too bad
Since inception in 2002 ES3 cumulative performance is 216%


I've since surrendered my PruLink plans and used the cash to buy IWDA

Expert la, should I sell and throw back into SA or hold as it is, still considering which is better ,topup VC or put back into SA.

note, would going BRS at 65
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
Someone close was insurance agent, so support support

Prulink SG managed fund
Bought in 2001 at $1.75
Now about $4.3 I think
Anyway, this one confirm got lucky, I anyhow point finger and choose one.
Forgot all about it until recently
I think can sell and put back already

congrats, beat SA 4%, from 1.75 to 4.3 = compounding at 5.1% pa!

monitor closely, up hold, drop u decide :s13:

I invest in endowment slightly more than 4%, matured, no need think :s13:

(disclaimer: I dunno how prulink works, my calculation just based on the price)
 
Last edited:

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
5,738
Reaction score
2,312
That's sad, but you're not alone.

Losers all sg stocks, and how many in there are China companies ?

Nah, I am not a savvy investor, know nuts about investing. Had not touch any since that losses. More losses at the Marina LOL. Not going for any more stocks investment. But recently someone propose on doing property investment around $700K to a Mil. I still wait and see , too poor too risky
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top