Dash EasyEarn

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called DASH hotline and the CSO told me it is like a 1 year FIX Deposit, if i take out halfway, i dun gate any interest at all.... is this true

wenguang

Reaction score
I called DASH hotline and the CSO told me it is like a 1 year FIX Deposit, if i take out halfway, i dun gate any interest at all.... is this true

which hotline you called?

If you have any other enquiries on Dash EasyEarn or Dash EasyEarn Lite, you may WhatsApp Etiqa Insurance's friendly Customer Care Consultants at +65 6887 8777 during these operating hours – Mondays to Fridays, 8.45am to 5.30pm (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays).

Should call Etiqa

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which hotline you called?

If you have any other enquiries on Dash EasyEarn or Dash EasyEarn Lite, you may WhatsApp Etiqa Insurance's friendly Customer Care Consultants at +65 6887 8777 during these operating hours – Mondays to Fridays, 8.45am to 5.30pm (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays).

Should call Etiqa

i called the DASH hotline i got from inside the DASH App

They told me to call Etiqa, i called Etiqa and was put on hold for 1 hour and she said:
"this number u called is the SALES line, u should whatsapp instead"

But it was the same number listed as their Etiqa Hotline!

So i sent my queries yesterday at 5pm to that same number that i dialed in (their WhatsApp business account)

until now no reply at all...

Last edited:

DenOOO

Reaction score

They told me to call Etiqa, i called Etiqa and was put on hold for 1 hour and she said:

So i sent my queries yesterday at 5pm to that same number that i dialed in (their WhatsApp business account)

I went to live chat them few days back on their website, instantly connected to an agent under 30 sec :s13:

But now like cannot reach live agent le, only their chatbot.

Last edited:

wenguang

Reaction score

Their response by WhatsApp should be quite fast, i msged them to change the paynow number for withdrawal. Fast reply but take 2days to settle the issue, becausw it escalate to relevant dept.

For your qns, interest is credited monthly based one policy date. Once credited = add into your account value. If you want to surrender, you will get the account value at the time you surrender. So interest is not forfeited if you surrender.

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their response by WhatsApp should be quite fast, i msged them to change the paynow number for withdrawal. Fast reply but take 2days to settle the issue, becausw it escalate to relevant dept.

For your qns, interest is credited monthly based one policy date. Once credited = add into your account value. If you want to surrender, you will get the account value at the time you surrender. So interest is not forfeited if you surrender.

Yes, this is correct.
Their WA channel quite fast n accurate so far.
Email them to update ur paynow hp number.

Reaction score
just wondering if dash is worth trouble getting as is less liquid, and another one more thing to monitor if difference is minuscule.

wenguang

Reaction score
normal product that is less liquid has better interest. they are giving 2% interest, so you weight the pros and cons.

If you are able to place the sum without withdrawing for 1 year to earn the interest, it is a good product. You can able to surrender anytime to get back your sum+interest any time

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paiseh, any fall below fee and need to keep account active for how long ?

Last edited:

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
For those that swing around different banks on a monthly basis (especially now monitoring the changing rates across banks), the interest will be around 1.95% for 20k factoring in 70c withdrawal fee.

Has anyone successfully done withdrawal before? The only concern is the etiqa policy stating the withholding of funds for 6 months wch can be slightly allayed if there are accounts of ppl successfully withdrawing.

For Singlife can be withdrawn and deposited anytime so far.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.