Hav done some math...
ocbc : 70,000 * 1.8% = 1,260
dbs : 50,000 * 2.2% + 20,000 * 1.0% = 1,300
the diff is minimal, guess i'll just stick with ocbc
thanks for the inputs.
Have you considered Maybank SaveUp or BOC Smartsaver?

Hav done some math...
ocbc : 70,000 * 1.8% = 1,260
dbs : 50,000 * 2.2% + 20,000 * 1.0% = 1,300
the diff is minimal, guess i'll just stick with ocbc
thanks for the inputs.
Hav done some math...
ocbc : 70,000 * 1.8% = 1,260
dbs : 50,000 * 2.2% + 20,000 * 1.0% = 1,300
the diff is minimal, guess i'll just stick with ocbc
thanks for the inputs.
I am thinking of putting my savings. Been with OCBC for quite sometime. Exploring other banks for more interest. Citibank maxigain, boc smartsaver and dbs multiplier are some of my choices. I already have cimb.
Let's say the gross is above 2.5k, and have 30k to 50k for savings... which saving plans would you recommend?
I am thinking of putting my savings. Been with OCBC for quite sometime. Exploring other banks for more interest. Citibank maxigain, boc smartsaver and dbs multiplier are some of my choices. I already have cimb.
Let's say the gross is above 2.5k, and have 30k to 50k for savings... which saving plans would you recommend?
No I don't think I will spend $500 per month on cards.
This POSB investsaver is investing? Any risks?Suggest you switch to DBS multiplier. Get 2% interest by crediting salary, make a small credit card spend and set up POSB investsaver to buy min $100 ETF monthly.
This POSB investsaver is investing? Any risks?
This POSB investsaver is investing? Any risks?
Yes opening a citibank maxigain account this month... thinking of what other bank accounts to open.Unfortunately,
All investment comes with risks..
No investment in the market comes at no risk.
Just curious if u are not those that spend on cc, wouldnt Citi maxigain be good for u?
I see. I think I need to research more on this. Do you mind sharing what did u invest?Very low risk. Only cost is the 0.5%-1% fees. Can sell off the units if you want but so far been getting profit so I keeping it.
I see. I think I need to research more on this. Do you mind sharing what did u invest?
I see. I think I need to research more on this. Do you mind sharing what did u invest?
I see. I think I need to research more on this. Do you mind sharing what did u invest?
Which credit card is recommended for posb/dbs for cash rebates?
Wow difficult to reach $600 per month.DBS live fresh..
5% for $600 min. Spent every calendar month
Have you considered Maybank SaveUp or BOC Smartsaver?
Wait till OCBC reject your credit card fee wavier.