DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,984
Reaction score
40,470
If I do the rsp now, will I be in time for tmrw deduction or has to be before 3pm on the 14th?
 

IronMan123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
80
No.

pweb-Invest-Saver_Image_2.jpg


https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/investments/other-investments/invest-saver

Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corp Bond ETF return so far = 2.4% for 10 months.
Just a rough guide for u.
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,984
Reaction score
40,470
RSP debited on 15 Dec around 7.00am, posted and appeared within the App after future dated transfer got credited to the same bank account.

Thank you.

I have been using vickers to buy to fulfil the investment criteria. Guess I shall do it for the last time for Dec
 

TehSi99

Master Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2018
Messages
4,892
Reaction score
1,318

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
19,537
Reaction score
10,521
Anyone has experience cancelling the CancerCare insurance policy (no longer eligible in insurance category after 12mths)?

I emailed them about cancelling, and was given a 4 page form to complete and mail in. Can I just cancel the GIRO and let the policy lapse?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
10,681
Reaction score
1,387
Anyone has experience cancelling the CancerCare insurance policy (no longer eligible in insurance category after 12mths)?

I emailed them about cancelling, and was given a 4 page form to complete and mail in. Can I just cancel the GIRO and let the policy lapse?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

I called Manulife hotline on Monday after I ensure that the Insurance part has been captured in the Bank and Earn report.

It was immediately processed and canceled. The following day I saw the next billing for CancerCare in iBanking was gone. Cancellation done. Insurance eligible is still intact in the Bank and Earn.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top