DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

silverbomb

Reaction score
I have reviewed in the 4 ETF offered but not interested in them. More interested in equities.
Yes u need to complete the cka for the non standard 4 IS and going for unit trust instead. If you're stuck on the desktop version (bug), do so via the mobile app and it will complete the cka. I had that issue, CSO called me to debug and ended up telling me to do so via app to finally clear my cka.

TehSi99

Reaction score
Yes u need to complete the cka for the non standard 4 IS and going for unit trust instead. If you're stuck on the desktop version (bug), do so via the mobile app and it will complete the cka. I had that issue, CSO called me to debug and ended up telling me to do so via app to finally clear my cka.

Yes. But i do not qualify after answering the questions.
How can I be qualified? Thanks.

demoforce1

Reaction score
Just realize my insurance this month is 11/12
Should I get the "new" insurance this month or early next month?

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realize my insurance this month is 11/12
Should I get the "new" insurance this month or early next month?
11/12 this month means you paid your 11th instalment in May (recognised for June). So you're going to pay your 12th instalment this month (which, coincidentally should be deducted today?) and I think on 1 July, can get 'new' insurance liao..

those laojiaos pls confirm... I'm not yet 1 year cycle.

demoforce1

Reaction score
11/12 this month means you paid your 11th instalment in May (recognised for June). So you're going to pay your 12th instalment this month (which, coincidentally should be deducted today?) and I think on 1 July, can get 'new' insurance liao..

those laojiaos pls confirm... I'm not yet 1 year cycle.
great, what kind of cheap insurance can get online?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.