DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
20,352
Reaction score
7,583
Anyone got problems with the DBS ibanking app? I using Android. Everytime I log into the app then can't move or touch anything at all then it will hang and log me out...
I also find the app doesn't run smoothly on Android. Either slow motion or hang :(
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,716
I also find the app doesn't run smoothly on Android. Either slow motion or hang :(
Same here. Keep crashing and very laggy. Really hate to use DBS bank app. Worse bank app.

Those with bad experience please go to Google play and put your review.
 

tesarise

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
849
Reaction score
126
Anyone got problems with the DBS ibanking app? I using Android. Everytime I log into the app then can't move or touch anything at all then it will hang and log me out...
got this issue a few days ago. try restarting your phone. that did the trick for me
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,309
Reaction score
5,881
Same here. Keep crashing and very laggy. Really hate to use DBS bank app. Worse bank app.

Those with bad experience please go to Google play and put your review.
Maybe they don’t pay as much attention to the Android version
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
There's a stupid pop up box keep appearing each time I use the app (either normal use or for authentication purpose) wch does not impede or disrupts my usage but it's super annoying I have to click elsewhere to get the box to disappear.

End up ytd I uninstall and install again, the problem is gone.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,309
Reaction score
5,881

demoforce1

Master Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
3,983
Reaction score
217

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,396
Reaction score
1,554
I am just curious .... anyway, going to get a new insurance policy to "re-set" my insurance category....
Initiated to buy my term policy 2 weeks back, went active 1 week later ....

- MANUPROTECT TERM LITE (II) (RENEWABLE)
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,716
Initiated to buy my term policy 2 weeks back, went active 1 week later ....

- MANUPROTECT TERM LITE (II) (RENEWABLE)
You bought same type of insurance or different one ? Can share how much premium current and new policy ?
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,396
Reaction score
1,554
Can get a decent policy ~$20. I made it clear that I want as cheap as possible just to satisfy the additional Multiplier category ....
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,309
Reaction score
5,881
That's quite private info. No need. I just want to have a gauge.
But for someone who is very young and someone who is very old, the diff can be day and night.
Can get a decent policy ~$20. I made it clear that I want as cheap as possible just to satisfy the additional Multiplier category ....
Is that cheaper than cancercare for your age and gender?
 

yisme?

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
381
Reaction score
2
Hi all, need some advise here.

i bought the cancer care plan on 20 july 2020. premium is deducted every 5th of the month. when should i write in to cancel this plan and apply for the term plan to start a new 12 months period?

my monthly investment is reflected as 11/12. and deducted from account on every 15th. when should i start buy a new recurring investment plan to start a new 12 months period?
thanks.
 

greythorne

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
25
For the RSP, DBS will continue to deduct every month despite the RSP is valid for 12months?

Secondly, for the Cashback bonus need to one investment category?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top