DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

sgbird

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
746
Reaction score
146
Hi when will the invest and insurance bonus interest updates in the eligible transaction tab? Almost mid of month, the interest is still 2.2%
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Hi when will the invest and insurance bonus interest updates in the eligible transaction tab? Almost mid of month, the interest is still 2.2%
Invest depends on what you buy

insurance you confirm yours still 12/12?
Buy equity can sell immed? How much is fees?
T&C just say it’s about buying right? Maybe you can read again to double confirm.

fee depends on which market
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,595
Reaction score
225
Wasted 3 months of multipler int.. I always thought salary + card spent int is on 1st 100k balance until I checked the latest casa promo and saw its only for the 1st 50k unless I have another category..

My excess balance only earning 0.05% for the past 3 months eir much lowrr even with casa.
 
Last edited:

init00

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
433
Reaction score
96
Wasted 3 months of multipler int.. I always thought salary + card spent int is on 1st 100k balance until I checked the latest casa promo and saw its only for the 1st 50k unless I have another category..

My excess balance only earning 0.05% for the past 3 months eir much lower with casa
that's why if you intent to keep more than 50,000 in multiplier account, you must unlock one more category.
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,595
Reaction score
225
that's why if you intent to keep more than 50,000 in multiplier account, you must unlock one more category.
Ya.. I thought clocking more categories just mean abit more int so I nvr add 1 more category after joining the casa promo 3 months ago.. with casa earmark ending soon need to rethink my strategy.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Ya.. I thought clocking more categories just mean abit more int so I nvr add 1 more category after joining the casa promo 3 months ago.. with casa earmark ending soon need to rethink my strategy.
cannot assume 1 need to always check
 

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
54,233
Reaction score
67
Wasted 3 months of multipler int.. I always thought salary + card spent int is on 1st 100k balance until I checked the latest casa promo and saw its only for the 1st 50k unless I have another category..

My excess balance only earning 0.05% for the past 3 months eir much lowrr even with casa.

Hi both, I don't see the requirement to clock more categories for 100K in the above casa t&c. Please let me know if I misunderstood. Thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top