Compared with cash only, the mile is valued for $1c per mile.
Your reply is confusing. Are you comparing cash only with miles+cash? or miles only with miles+cash?
Can you provide the exact number of miles+cash and miles redemption you paid?

Compared with cash only, the mile is valued for $1c per mile.
the app only shows the last 10 bookings...I note that the transactions were processed manually by the merchant. Hence, the transactions were not captured as online transactions.
DBS determines an online transaction based on system indicators. These indicators are decided by the merchant and their banker, and passed to DBS when the transaction is posted to the card.
You may provide us copy of your e-receipts so we can forward it to the relevant department for review.
from ibanking reply
the app only shows the last 10 bookings...
Your reply is confusing. Are you comparing cash only with miles+cash? or miles only with miles+cash?
Can you provide the exact number of miles+cash and miles redemption you paid?

Does using this card for uber get 10X points?
what u mean by cash and miles?
i. offsetting miles against cash portion or redemption or
ii. redeeming air tickets with miles and pay cash for the airport tax and surcharge.
for offsetting miles against cash portion, the rate is fixed by SIA already at around 8c per mile. for redemption of air tickets, the value per miles can range from 1c to 4c for economy tickets. but if u comparing to full fare tickets, it will be at least 3c per miles. One good way to redeem (especially for people who do their own business in regional countries) is to redeem the regional short trips (1-2 days type) where normally 1 have to pay for the full fare or the flexi fare.
For e.g., a return trip to Indo can easily be 400+ to 700+. so miles redemption is 12,500 + $180
I mean (i) offsetting miles against cash portion. For my two cases, it is 1c per mile for economy tickets. There is ruler which you can move to pay from full cash (0 mile ) to full mile ($0 cash), it is very easy to see 1c per mile.
Well, you mena 8c per miles?
So far I haven't tried (ii) redeeming air tickets with miles and pay cash for the airport tax and surcharge.
what you are doing is "paying with miles", which is different from a redemption. For paying with miles, you are using your miles as CASH, which allows you to offset taxes and surcharges. It uses a block rate of 10k miles for $100, effectively 1cpm. This is however a revenue ticket, you do not need to find any award space whatsoever.
A redemption however, uses award space and requires you to pay taxes and surcharge in cash. It returns a much higher value than 1cpm, usually at ~4cpm for business tickets.
10x. If they dun claw back 10x, then everyone will be doing the same.If in May, I made a purchase via Groupon, and was awarded the 9x in mid June.. However in end June, this Groupon had been refunded.
Would DBS claw back 1x or 10x?
10x. If they dun claw back 10x, then everyone will be doing the same.
I called them to enquire why my points also different. Turns out I was calculating it wrongly.
If I spend 2k in Jun, I will get 400pt for June.
And July will get 3600pts.
So if I spend 2k in Jul, I will get 400pt for Jul and 3600 in Aug.
That is how they calculate. I have not recalculate this from start but I believe I lost quite a few hundred points.
Bonus points will only be reflected after 16th of next month. Ie bonus points for may transaction will be reflected in June and June transaction in July.
Yup, but somehow I have never been able to agree my calculation for bonus points to what was given. Only been able to agree the 1x points.
If try calling the CSO, they only can tell u the lump sum bonus points, but they're willing to stay with u over the phone and re-perform the calculations. Even then, any differences need to be checked with another department...
Wonder why can't DBS show how many points are being assigned to each transaction, helps card users pin point specific areas to dispute rather than the whole process above. If I'm not seeing a bigger picture, do enlighten.