DBS Woman's MasterCard

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
I don't own any UOB cards.

for your example, i cant think of any banks that have it, especially come with additional points, cashback would be much easier.

maybe citibank is what u need?
online platform that track?
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Get my rebates for DBS online Fair, total 5 cards, 250 SGD.
Woo Woo Woo....thanks DBS!
 

868888

Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
I just signed up for this worldmaster card again. Is this better to use than Rewards card which is 2.7% but is offset in cash to card spend.


The DSB Woman WORLD Mastercard is easily the most flexible card to earn miles!!!!

Any online purchase ( in SGD only ??? ) earns you 10x points ( max $2k / month for $24K limit per year ) => $1 = 4 KF Miles.
 

dc10000

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
2,695
Reaction score
120
The DSB Woman WORLD Mastercard is easily the most flexible card to earn miles!!!!

Any online purchase ( in SGD only ??? ) earns you 10x points ( max $2k / month for $24K limit per year ) => $1 = 4 KF Miles.

i believe this statement is no longer true :)
Womans will drop to card priority 3-4 for me now
 

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Anyone lost alot of points this time around?

I have two cards dbs altitude amexand dbs womans. After deducting the points i got from the altitude, I got 845 points for my june transactions for womans card after bonus points. But I spent about $720 in June. Transactions include redmart, dota 2 steam, and deliveroo. Not sure what has gone wrong hahaha
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Anyone lost alot of points this time around?

I have two cards dbs altitude amexand dbs womans. After deducting the points i got from the altitude, I got 845 points for my june transactions for womans card after bonus points. But I spent about $720 in June. Transactions include redmart, dota 2 steam, and deliveroo. Not sure what has gone wrong hahaha

Steam dun earn 10x points according to the spreadsheet.
 

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
What spreadsheet are you guys talking about?
And singtel online bill payment should have 10x right?
 

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Anyone lost alot of points this time around?

I have two cards dbs altitude amexand dbs womans. After deducting the points i got from the altitude, I got 845 points for my june transactions for womans card after bonus points. But I spent about $720 in June. Transactions include redmart, dota 2 steam, and deliveroo. Not sure what has gone wrong hahaha

Steam dun earn 10x points according to the spreadsheet.

Haha I see. My points still dont tally for some reason.
Spent about $470 on deliveroo, $80 on steam (which doesnt give bonus), $80 redmart, $25 masterpass cab, $46 canadian pizza. Hahaha been racking my brains the entire afternoon

Total $630 without the steam transaction but 800 points total nia
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Haha I see. My points still dont tally for some reason.
Spent about $470 on deliveroo, $80 on steam (which doesnt give bonus), $80 redmart, $25 masterpass cab, $46 canadian pizza. Hahaha been racking my brains the entire afternoon

Total $630 without the steam transaction but 800 points total nia

800 points is the x9 points?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top