DBS Woman's MasterCard

lavenderblues

Junior Member
Joined
May 27, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
You'll have a much easier time checking the points balance before and then after the 16th of each month (or the next business day if the 16th is a weekend). I have noticed no changes in the way points were credited so far so whatever was eligible is still eligible.

Thanks for the tip! However, I do face some instances whereby the 9x was rewarded in the same month. Because I didn't had any transactions the previous month, and found that I was given a total of 10× within the same statement month.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Thanks for the tip! However, I do face some instances whereby the 9x was rewarded in the same month. Because I didn't had any transactions the previous month, and found that I was given a total of 10× within the same statement month.

Points are awarded based on calendar month not statement month. If transactions made towards the later half of last month is posted in the statement that is generated after 16th this month then of course both the 1x and 9x points get awarded in the same statement. To see exactly how many x9 points are awarded, you can log in to https://rewards.dbs.com/Home.aspx and see the points you have on the card on 15th and then log in again on 16th to see how many points are awarded.
 
Last edited:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Points are awarded based on calendar month not statement month. If transactions made towards the later half of last month is posted in the statement that is generated after 16th this month then of course both the 1x and 9x points get awarded in the same statement. To see exactly how many x9 points are awarded, you can log in to https://rewards.dbs.com/Home.aspx and see the points you have on the card on 15th and then log in again on 16th to see how many points are awarded.

If i missed out and didnt check my points like for 2-3months , can i request them to list out the points earned for me ? for the past 2months
 

lavenderblues

Junior Member
Joined
May 27, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Just check my statement and realise my points don't tally. I suspect it's grab because it is the lowest amount. Anyone face the same issue?
 

chopra

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
50,516
Reaction score
678
just realised government institutions are also excluded.
wah lan...i just paid 1yr of parking!
hsbc adv better leh. at least no such stupid government institution thingy.
 

n1ck88

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Are CSOs able to breakdown the bonus points for you?

They always tell me they can only see the lump sum awarded and I have to tell them line by line how many points I calculated, only then they will check with relevant dept..

Is there a faster way?

Yes can call in.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Are CSOs able to breakdown the bonus points for you?

They always tell me they can only see the lump sum awarded and I have to tell them line by line how many points I calculated, only then they will check with relevant dept..

Is there a faster way?

They need to check with relevant department to get breakdown
 

netsuAi

Master Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
3,791
Reaction score
0
Inform them to verify and credit the missing points. My 9x for Jun's grab went missing as well and they rectified it.

Just check my statement and realise my points don't tally. I suspect it's grab because it is the lowest amount. Anyone face the same issue?
 

Gamma~

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
439
Reaction score
6
I was clarifying with the CSO on the whereabouts of the 2X bonus points for my online foreign currency transaction and i got the following reply:

I wish to inform that your transaction was awarded the additional 9X DBS points as it was considered an online transaction hence it will not be eligible for the additional 2X DBS points under Overseas Retail Spend. Each transaction will only be eligible for either the additional 9X DBS points or 2X DBS points if the online transaction is also done in foreign currency.

Has this always been the case? IIRC, i was awarded with 9x and 2x bonus points for 3 FCY online transactions last month.
Anyone can help to verify your online foreign currency spending?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I was clarifying with the CSO on the whereabouts of the 2X bonus points for my online foreign currency transaction and i got the following reply:



Has this always been the case? IIRC, i was awarded with 9x and 2x bonus points for 3 FCY online transactions last month.

To check whether you actually got the x9 and x2 bonus points for the transactions last month, maybe you can share the transaction amounts and date and the points awarded and date for the 3 transactions.
 

Gamma~

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
439
Reaction score
6
I received the 9x bonus points as well. Did you guys receive this?

3X Rewards for Overseas Retail Purchases
1. Applicable to DBS Woman's World MasterCard® Card only.
2. 1X DBS Point will be awarded for every S$5 overseas retail spend one working day after the transaction posting date.
The additional 2X DBS Points for overseas retail spend in a calendar month will be awarded on the 16th of the next
calendar month. If the above days are not working days, the Points will be awarded on the next working day.
3. Overseas retail spend is identified as card transactions posted in foreign currencies.
 

Gamma~

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
439
Reaction score
6
To check whether you actually got the x9 and x2 bonus points for the transactions last month, maybe you can share the transaction amounts and date and the points awarded and date for the 3 transactions.
Sent you a PM!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top