DBS Woman's MasterCard

iamalwaysin

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
567
Reaction score
0
dbs wanted me to attach the receipts for comfort master pass but I can only access the last 10 receipts and they are all for July. I am missing points for June transactions and before.

Why should I bother to attach when the terms and conditions are so clear on the DBS website. That said, I can't access my June receipts anyway
 
Last edited:

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
just do it. i only attached my latest few e-receipts
latest update
I am pleased to inform you that the additional DBS points for your Masterpass transactions from the month of May and June has been approved by the relevant department. Additional xxx DBS points for the month of May and xxx DBS points for the month of June will be credited to your account in the next 2 days.
i asked what about current and future masterpass transactions, need e-receipts and investigation again? see what they reply
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
Good to hear. Btw how do you get eReceipts? Do you need ot have CabRewards?

just do it. i only attached my latest few e-receipts
latest update

i asked what about current and future masterpass transactions, need e-receipts and investigation again? see what they reply
 

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
I would advise you to keep your e-receipts as the merchant has a history of processing the transactions manually.

I would like to seek your kind understanding on this as we are not able to control how the merchants process the payment.

This is decided by the merchant and their banker, and passed to DBS when the transaction is posted to the card.
looks like got to keep the e-receipts and send them a message every month...
 

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Just an update. I sent DBS ereceipts of my deliveroo transactions and managed to get my 1k bonus points that were missing
 

lavenderblues

Junior Member
Joined
May 27, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone can confirm there will no longer be 10x for singtel bill on their website? The last I tried it was fine but I haven't receive my statement so can't tally. DBS is one bank that makes this 9x points a guessing game every statement. 😂
 

Gamma~

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
439
Reaction score
6
I was clarifying with the CSO on the whereabouts of the 2X bonus points for my online foreign currency transaction and i got the following reply:

I wish to inform that your transaction was awarded the additional 9X DBS points as it was considered an online transaction hence it will not be eligible for the additional 2X DBS points under Overseas Retail Spend. Each transaction will only be eligible for either the additional 9X DBS points or 2X DBS points if the online transaction is also done in foreign currency.

Has this always been the case? IIRC, i was awarded with 9x and 2x bonus points for 3 FCY online transactions last month.
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone can confirm there will no longer be 10x for singtel bill on their website? The last I tried it was fine but I haven't receive my statement so can't tally. DBS is one bank that makes this 9x points a guessing game every statement. 😂

You'll have a much easier time checking the points balance before and then after the 16th of each month (or the next business day if the 16th is a weekend). I have noticed no changes in the way points were credited so far so whatever was eligible is still eligible.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top