I miss sopwith
Woo nice! I like!

I miss sopwith
wah... 100 transactions in a yearOCBC Frank work like BOC, 100% got the rebate. I have over 100 TB transactions last year and all got rebate. I purposely go and check to understand this phenomenon. I don't know how they do it but my guess is they must have edited the script at their end to award rebate for these taobao offline charges.
wah... 100 transactions in a year
online business?
YesJust a question, does this card earn 10X rewards for singtel online bill payment?
10x rewards means if u spend $2000 for world card ($1000 for platinum) online, u get 4000 points.and can anyone tell me what is the major benefit for this card except for the 10X online rewards? Thanks.
Just got this card, need to learn how to maximize the use of the card.
Yes
refer:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...bWNVQXQ1T3k4OWJKNWpNWDFwZmc&usp=sharing#gid=1
10x rewards means if u spend $2000 for world card ($1000 for platinum) online, u get 4000 points.
Presently 1500 points can exchange $20 cold storage voucher, among others.
refer https://rewards.dbs.com/Home.aspx
and can anyone tell me what is the major benefit for this card except for the 10X online rewards? Thanks.
Just got this card, need to learn how to maximize the use of the card.
10x rewards means if u spend $2000 for world card ($1000 for platinum) online, u get 4000 points.
You got the calculation wrong.
well its 1 point for every $5 so $2000 will earn 400 points and 10x will be 4000...
if u spend $2000 for world card ($1000 for platinum) online, u get 4000 points.
Bolding above.
frustrateddude is right on the ball, Platinum Card only earns 5x and $1k limit per calendar month.
Come to think of it I should also apply for the Platinum Card once my World Card reaches the $2k limit.
it is 2 K every month right?
you spend so much online every month?
i like dbs card n considering this, only feel the expiry abit fast one year nia