DBS Woman's MasterCard

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
No one have the answer yet , maybe you want to try and tell us after 16th Jan 2016 when the 9x points in which will be much appreciated. Believe this was launch in Dec 2015 hence the earliest to know will be Jan.

Sent from Samsung SM-G900FD using GAGT

I didn't have the card when I paid for my insurance premiums. If I even get 1x points, it's better than paying with my everyday card which had nothing.
 

Spk307

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
670
Reaction score
0
No one have the answer yet , maybe you want to try and tell us after 16th Jan 2016 when the 9x points in which will be much appreciated. Believe this was launch in Dec 2015 hence the earliest to know will be Jan.


Terms and conditions on the website state AXS online payments will not get 10x.

Confirmed that paypal and Uber (directly charged to card) will get 10x.
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,458
Reaction score
485
Are miles better than vouchers like NTUC vouchers?

Miles Redemption are worth it if you are travelling in Business Class or First Class.

You might want to check the Airlines Miles Required for your Travel Destination before redeeming your Credit Card Points. ;)
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
even if it is possible, would u want to flash the card bearing a WOMEN wording to the staff?

hahaha...i also reluctant to call when some DBS point from this card are missing and also call to ask code for SPG Mastercard promotion bank code
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
From what I've heard, Jetquay isn't quite worth it if you already have airline lounge access, I think. May be I will try it once just to see what it's like. Guess I'll need to cab my own way there as well (although I guess I can use the $20 off Uber for it). It's for full service airlines only as well so somewhat limits its usefulness, especially when I already have oneworld emerald and star alliance gold.
 

wolvemen

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Jeyquay service is very average. The food there is bad. Well if you like the convenience where u they will carry your luggage for check in and then buggy u to the airbridge when all is done, its ok. I have used it more than 10 times when using HSBC visa infinite free usage before they cancelled the service. Taking buggy can be quite fun especially during peak hour where u see the driver horning at the people blocking the hallway inside the airport.
 

the.guru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
347
Reaction score
56
http://axs.com.sg/axsEstation.php

Have points for DBS Woman's Card!! But 1x posted. Don't know if another 9x will be posted on 16th Jan 2016. Will keep you posted!!

06 Dec 2015
AXS PAYMENT
S$5.00

Can earn 10x points at http://www.axs.com.sg/axsEstation.php!!

Someone in the other forum confirmed this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26026091-post5022.html

I am unable to tell if there are 9x bonus points for this transaction because there is no increase in points today 16th Jan 2016.

This is because in Dec 2015, I cancelled an Expedia booking that was awarded bonus 9x points and redeemed points greater than the 9x points for the Expedia booking. I suspect DBS does not allow negative points balance, just offset the bonus that was supposed to be awarded to the 9x points that was supposed to be refunded, hence there is no increase of points.
 

leodrio

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I can confirm AXS via Masterpass DOESNT give 10x points on this card. 0 points awarded.

I'm going to try Vbox and AXS via Mastercard.

Anyone has any experience?
 

leodrio

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I can confirm AXS via Masterpass DOESNT give 10x points on this card. 0 points awarded.

I'm going to try Vbox and AXS via Mastercard.

Anyone has any experience?

I can confirm AXS via Masterpass & AXS via MasterCard DOESNT give 10x points on this card. 0 points awarded.

Left with Vbox (MySAM)

i doubt it'll work too
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Hi,

Paying Prudential Insurance via credit card (using pru access) by DBS Woman's Card will get 10x point or not ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top