DBS Woman's MasterCard

mlam84

Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
377
Reaction score
6
Depend on your merchant. So far, I have used Paypal for those transactions I am not sure and was given 10X pts
 

the.guru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
347
Reaction score
56
yeah i realised nothingas well... only debit cards

How is the crediting of bonus 9x points for Jan 2016? Mine is in today. All ok.

I got some refunded online transactions in Jan 2016, but charged online transactions is greater than the refunded amount, there is positive balance, so got credited bonus 9x for the positive balance.
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
How is the crediting of bonus 9x points for Jan 2016? Mine is in today. All ok.

I got some refunded online transactions in Jan 2016, but charged online transactions is greater than the refunded amount, there is positive balance, so got credited bonus 9x for the positive balance.

Mine also in, 100% exactly match with my calculation
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
Mine credited as well. However, due to a rather unlucky coincidence (or poor planning), I'm unable to reconcile which exact entries are the bonus points eligible.

Would anyone know if a masterpass transaction (not from the AXS portal) is eligible for the bonus points?

I have a bunch of masterpass transactions which amounts somehow matched to one of the other thing I was testing on. :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top