DBS Woman's MasterCard

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,116
Reaction score
18,850
Gam Siah. Maybe can code a bit further since traxora says so.

Nevertheless I'm already too late on the wagon and never really tried out so far.
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
whats there to code?
people all want to know, those who know scared other to know.
funny right
the vicious cycle
there are also other platform which u can take a free ride also
 

Solo_Apple

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,222
Reaction score
0
Infant tic can b bought via calling fyi

For infant ticket, if you call, you pay more.

Best is buying together with the adult ticket.

My experience showed that the 10% is not actually on normal fare. It is on promotion fare.
 

elnewbie

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
1
I don't think you can buy an infant tix together with a redemption ticket online ??

I'm not aware that this was possible.

For infant ticket, if you call, you pay more.

Best is buying together with the adult ticket.

My experience showed that the 10% is not actually on normal fare. It is on promotion fare.
 

slytzen

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
7
I don't think you can buy an infant tix together with a redemption ticket online ??

I'm not aware that this was possible.


Yes you can. As long as infant is travelling with adult, doesn't matter whether adult passenger redeemed or paid for his/her ticket.

I redeemed 3 business saver class for me, wife and toddler and I purchased infant business class ticket tagged to my wife for a recent trip to Europe - yes it's 10% of fare. Still works out cheaper anyway
 

elnewbie

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
1
Does this mean I need to register my infant as a Redemption nominee ?

When I select Redemption booking at the first screen, do I include my infant as a Passenger ? (i.e. I have to specify 3 passengers for the redemption booking if I'm traveling with my wife and infant). But if I were to do this, it would mean the Krisflyer Miles will be deducted for my infant. I would prefer to pay the 10%.

Yes you can. As long as infant is travelling with adult, doesn't matter whether adult passenger redeemed or paid for his/her ticket.

I redeemed 3 business saver class for me, wife and toddler and I purchased infant business class ticket tagged to my wife for a recent trip to Europe - yes it's 10% of fare. Still works out cheaper anyway
 

Vitacimin

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
1,314
Reaction score
141
Yes you can. As long as infant is travelling with adult, doesn't matter whether adult passenger redeemed or paid for his/her ticket.

I redeemed 3 business saver class for me, wife and toddler and I purchased infant business class ticket tagged to my wife for a recent trip to Europe - yes it's 10% of fare. Still works out cheaper anyway

Cheaper than what? I think theres nothing to compare with. Infant don't get to have a seat of his/her own. Its either you bring your baby or dont.
 

Vitacimin

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
1,314
Reaction score
141
Does this mean I need to register my infant as a Redemption nominee ?

When I select Redemption booking at the first screen, do I include my infant as a Passenger ? (i.e. I have to specify 3 passengers for the redemption booking if I'm traveling with my wife and infant). But if I were to do this, it would mean the Krisflyer Miles will be deducted for my infant. I would prefer to pay the 10%.

Basically you need to go SQ's office at ION to purchase the infant ticket at 10% of the fare. Or over the phone i think.
 

slytzen

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
7
Cheaper than what? I think theres nothing to compare with. Infant don't get to have a seat of his/her own. Its either you bring your baby or dont.

Cheaper redeeming 3 and purchasing an infant ticket as compared to buying 3 business class tickets & an infant business class ticket. Hence my phrase stating that it "works out" cheaper at the end of the day
 

slytzen

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
7
Does this mean I need to register my infant as a Redemption nominee ?

When I select Redemption booking at the first screen, do I include my infant as a Passenger ? (i.e. I have to specify 3 passengers for the redemption booking if I'm traveling with my wife and infant). But if I were to do this, it would mean the Krisflyer Miles will be deducted for my infant. I would prefer to pay the 10%.

Can't redeem online for infant. There's no option to do that. I don't think you can even purchase infant ticket online without an accompanying adult ticket purchased together. Call or visit the ION branch to purchase infant ticket.
 

BanGzi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
26,225
Reaction score
0
anybody tried payment by paypal after the changes and still gotten the 10x?

:s12:
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
Purchase from Amazon after recent changes in T/C

Do I understand correctly that recent changes in T/C does not affect purchases from Amazon and online air tickets purchasing - both of them will earn 10x points?
 

Solo_Apple

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,222
Reaction score
0
Do I understand correctly that recent changes in T/C does not affect purchases from Amazon and online air tickets purchasing - both of them will earn 10x points?

Yes, this is regular categories and will not be affected.

The new T&C is targeting the ezlink topup which accounts for significant -$$$ to the bank daily. :s13:

In Singapore, most of the people using public transportation.
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
u should be saying ezlink debit card and axs
how much can 1 spend on transport compared to retail expenses
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top