
Too obvious already. Should just not say.
Infant tic can b bought via calling fyi
For infant ticket, if you call, you pay more.
Best is buying together with the adult ticket.
My experience showed that the 10% is not actually on normal fare. It is on promotion fare.
I don't think you can buy an infant tix together with a redemption ticket online ??
I'm not aware that this was possible.
Yes you can. As long as infant is travelling with adult, doesn't matter whether adult passenger redeemed or paid for his/her ticket.
I redeemed 3 business saver class for me, wife and toddler and I purchased infant business class ticket tagged to my wife for a recent trip to Europe - yes it's 10% of fare. Still works out cheaper anyway
Yes you can. As long as infant is travelling with adult, doesn't matter whether adult passenger redeemed or paid for his/her ticket.
I redeemed 3 business saver class for me, wife and toddler and I purchased infant business class ticket tagged to my wife for a recent trip to Europe - yes it's 10% of fare. Still works out cheaper anyway
Does this mean I need to register my infant as a Redemption nominee ?
When I select Redemption booking at the first screen, do I include my infant as a Passenger ? (i.e. I have to specify 3 passengers for the redemption booking if I'm traveling with my wife and infant). But if I were to do this, it would mean the Krisflyer Miles will be deducted for my infant. I would prefer to pay the 10%.
Cheaper than what? I think theres nothing to compare with. Infant don't get to have a seat of his/her own. Its either you bring your baby or dont.
Does this mean I need to register my infant as a Redemption nominee ?
When I select Redemption booking at the first screen, do I include my infant as a Passenger ? (i.e. I have to specify 3 passengers for the redemption booking if I'm traveling with my wife and infant). But if I were to do this, it would mean the Krisflyer Miles will be deducted for my infant. I would prefer to pay the 10%.
anybody tried payment by paypal after the changes and still gotten the 10x?
![]()
Do I understand correctly that recent changes in T/C does not affect purchases from Amazon and online air tickets purchasing - both of them will earn 10x points?

u should be saying ezlink debit card and axs
how much can 1 spend on transport compared to retail expenses
Axs was excluded much earlier
u should be saying ezlink debit card and axs
how much can 1 spend on transport compared to retail expenses