
Redmart and grab cc CSO tell me it's recurring not online...siao
Huh how is Redmart recurring?!?!
That's Singlish for 'non-discretionary spend'.
does using DBS Fastrack consider as online spending?
Should be ...
I used it on my dbs livefresh and got 3X.
Anyway I wonder if the 2500 orders is redeemed
thanks for the reply. on the site it still shows lots of meals to be redeemed...
thin not many went to try it out...
That is not updated.
on saturday its showed 1788
Today still 1788
Anyway, for me, i just sent an email to dbsfastrack@dbs.com and take print screen and timestamp with a written message, i relied on this to purchase on this time.
Easy to dispute
Lol that is not singlish, more like nonsense
no update on weekends maybe... will see how many is actually left today or do the same as youThanks!
anyone can confirm honestbee and redmart not applicable for 10x?
Redmart can pay using PayPal and use this card to qualify for 10x.
Our redemption tracker is updated daily, excluding weekends. Rest assured that if the promo is fully redeemed over the weekend, we will honor all transactions before the tracker is updated as long as all the T&Cs are fulfilled.
Should you need further clarification on your transaction, kindly provide us with a screenshot of your receipt. We will be happy to check it out for you.





DBS is so good!!!
Actually I wasn't that happy as giving a receipt to check is game over Liao if not within 2500.
I guess I'm a very difficult customer.
At least got a tracker however inaccurate as it may be updated end of day and u might miss it if u do it before the end of day....So..Well better than nothing