
If I take Uber overseas it's billed in foreign currency, will I earn 4mpd (online) or 1.2mpd (overseas)??
Grab got 4mpd right on DBS WWMC
Yeah. Bonus applies for grab using DBS WW
Incude topping up grabpay?Yeah. Bonus applies for grab using DBS WW
Pay for road tax/ season parking using this card, eligible for 4mpd?
10 points (20 miles) for every 5$ compared to 5% rebates, which one is preferred?
Most transaction amount is not multiple of 5$, we will lose points, so I greas 5% is more valuable.
Still on their website
10 points (20 miles) for every 5$ compared to 5% rebates, which one is preferred?
Most transaction amount is not multiple of 5$, we will lose points, so I greas 5% is more valuable.
), but many people on this forum value their miles at 1.9-2.0 cents each.
Mile valuation is a complex topic and its calculation varies from person to person - my personal valuation of a mile is around 1.5 cents (because I'm now miles rich and (very) cash poor), but many people on this forum value their miles at 1.9-2.0 cents each.
Whether 4mpd or 5% cash rebate is better depends on how much you value a mile - if you value a mile at >1.25 cents, getting 4mpd beats 5% rebate (since you are effectively buying 4 miles for 5 cents).
In the past, the main contenders were 4mpd (WWMC) or 7% cash rebate (SCB Singpost Visa) - for me, 1.75 cents is too much to pay per mile, so I went for 7% rebate all the time for online spend.
10 points (20 miles) for every 5$ compared to 5% rebates, which one is preferred?
Most transaction amount is not multiple of 5$, we will lose points, so I greas 5% is more valuable.