DBS Woman's MasterCard

SGCoffee

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi,may I ask for DBS miles redemption, how long does it usually take for it to be credited, from your experience?
Thanks in advance.
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,387
Reaction score
1,785
There was number of time mentioned in this forum that top and tap is online transaction while Ez-reload is not.

Sorry, I misunderstood your original statement. I thought you are referring to imagine top up, don't know what I was thinking, sorry.
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Can we pay credit card bill use Amex Imagine/Fevo card so can generate another 10 DBS point (top up using DBS WWC) ??? : D
 
Last edited:

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
6,059
Reaction score
173
laurent - would suggest you to delete your post before the abuse come in. u can just try it and test if for your own benefit.
 

innumerabilis

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
22
It is not possible to do that, otherwise you can chalk up infinite miles by just cycling the debt around.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top