NO. For top and tap - yes, for reload - no.
Are you sure? Have you tried?

NO. For top and tap - yes, for reload - no.
Are you sure? Have you tried?
There was number of time mentioned in this forum that top and tap is online transaction while Ez-reload is not.
Sorry, I misunderstood your original statement. I thought you are referring to imagine top up, don't know what I was thinking, sorry.
Within a week
Sorry, I misunderstood your original statement. I thought you are referring to imagine top up, don't know what I was thinking, sorry.
You said sorry!You're a changed man hwmook!
![]()
/sarcasm on
He probably got married or had a kid...
/sarcasm off
Can we pay credit card bill use Amex Imagine/Fevo card so can generate another 10 DBS point (top up using DBS WWC) : D
Can we pay credit card bill use Amex Imagine/Fevo card so can generate another 10 DBS point (top up using DBS WWC) : D
I don't think there is any means to pay credit card bills using Imagine/Fevo