Star Alliance and One World family of airlines ... includes SIA and Catty Pacific
Air Asia as well as you can transfer to BIG points.

Star Alliance and One World family of airlines ... includes SIA and Catty Pacific
Star Alliance and One World family of airlines ... includes SIA and Catty Pacific
bro, u sure ONE WORLD can?
Anyone has trouble waiving the annual fee for this Woman's card? Called their hotline last week and received a text saying that the request is unsuccessful.![]()
Air Asia as well as you can transfer to BIG points.
Bro u need spend 20k min a yr to get waived ... just sit more aeroplane vroom vrooom and hotel
If I don't hit $2k spending means I have to pay the annual fee? Will they budge if I threaten to cancel? Lol
sadly no, if u want to cancel their card, they will gladly help u to.

Does anyone happen to know if hotel bookings on Kaligo are classed as online and get the 10x or is the transaction passed through to the hotel and you get whatever?
p.s. Kaligo's Krisflyer 20K bonus miles promotion ends tomorrow...
Should be.
As long as it is online transaction, especially you need to provide the OTP.
Just got my card instantly approved.
Will use it mainly for my online shopping from now.
I will gradually phase out the Frank card and substitute it with the DBS counterpart.
livefresh and boc promo better than lady card, how come u prefer this card?
Should be.
As long as it is online transaction, especially you need to provide the OTP.
I am trying to register for SPG Instant Gold Upgrade.
Anyone know the "Bank Promotion Code" for this card?
Thanks!
I am trying to register for SPG Instant Gold Upgrade.
Anyone know the "Bank Promotion Code" for this card?
Thanks!