DBS Woman's MasterCard

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1

nlee84

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2009
Messages
704
Reaction score
1
anyone knows if I buy Europe train tickets online, is it considered a online retail transaction or considered a transaction in foreign currency?

thinking should I use the woman card or the altitude visa to purchase. :) Thanks in advance!

fyi I am only keen in earning miles.
 

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
14,671
Reaction score
8
anyone knows if I buy Europe train tickets online, is it considered a online retail transaction or considered a transaction in foreign currency?

thinking should I use the woman card or the altitude visa to purchase. :) Thanks in advance!

fyi I am only keen in earning miles.

Hard to say. If buying 2 tickets, buy 1 first with dbs altitude and then call to check if its considered online. If yes, then use dbs woman's. Maximize ur points when in doubt.
 

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
12,719
Reaction score
2,646
That is correct, however there's a change in signup procedure. You'll need to register a code (provided by the issuing bank) during signup of the promotion.

Previously there was no code needed for signup.

I called the bank for the code.
 

timothybo

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
anyone knows if I buy Europe train tickets online, is it considered a online retail transaction or considered a transaction in foreign currency?

thinking should I use the woman card or the altitude visa to purchase. :) Thanks in advance!

fyi I am only keen in earning miles.

which site are you buying from? I have bought Eurostar, and some trains within UK (national rail, virgin trains) they are considered online. I charged them to online rebates card. However if you are referring to those raileurope singapore I cant comment on the processing gateway.
 
Last edited:

nlee84

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2009
Messages
704
Reaction score
1
which site are you buying from? I have bought Eurostar, and some trains within UK (national rail, virgin trains) they are considered online. I charged them to online rebates card. However if you are referring to those raileurope singapore I cant comment on the processing gateway.

so will i get 4x miles per $1?

Am booking from Thalys website / app.
 

SBS2716G

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
70
anyone know whether www.asiatravel.com is eligible for 10x points for online booking? does not seem to have OTP though..

call DBS, they say cant confirm...
call asiatravel, they also dunno..
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
Woman's MC Benefits - True Fitness and Yoga

Did anybody used 2x month free entry to True Fitness and Yoga? Any problems/traps there?

One more related question - if a person has two Women's cards - one as a principal cardowner and second - as a supplemental, would it enable him/her to use entrance for TF/TY 4x per month?
 

dc10000

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
2,695
Reaction score
120
Did anybody used 2x month free entry to True Fitness and Yoga? Any problems/traps there?

One more related question - if a person has two Women's cards - one as a principal cardowner and second - as a supplemental, would it enable him/her to use entrance for TF/TY 4x per month?

interesting question. can sub cards also earn 10x?
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Does any body get Takashimaya gift voucher sent to home from DBS after success applying this card ? I get 50$ voucher but my friend get different amount
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top