DBS Woman's MasterCard

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Mine credited as well. However, due to a rather unlucky coincidence (or poor planning), I'm unable to reconcile which exact entries are the bonus points eligible.

Would anyone know if a masterpass transaction (not from the AXS portal) is eligible for the bonus points?

I have a bunch of masterpass transactions which amounts somehow matched to one of the other thing I was testing on. :(

Think it depends which merchant you actually pay to. Masterpass just remove the hassle of keying in the credit card details when making payment.
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
Think it depends which merchant you actually pay to. Masterpass just remove the hassle of keying in the credit card details when making payment.

I've been using it on the comfort cabs app as there's a no admin/booking fee promotion for Masterpass. :s13:
 

dc10000

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
2,695
Reaction score
120
i usually call their officer to check for me quarterly. i am quite lazy and too many transactions to follow. so long i get my 12000+/- i am quite ok hehe
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
i usually call their officer to check for me quarterly. i am quite lazy and too many transactions to follow. so long i get my 12000+/- i am quite ok hehe

I usually prefer to copy and paste everything into Excel on the 16th of the month, and multiply the amounts by 1.8 to check for the bonus points. All done before the phone gets through. :)
 

xrubiksx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
2,029
Reaction score
1
found dbs lobang with cashback site shopback. if you shop online you'll like this (i got like $239.55 in my account liao)! shopback is a website that gives you cashback when you shop online through them. mostly i earn from the travel - i book a lot for work, but also from other nonsense like zalora groupon and taobao

anw lobang from dbs here. get $5 bonus when you sign up for free: https://www.shopback.sg/dbs or if you dont have dbs card got lobang for hardwarezone people like you and me https://www.shopback.sg/hwz also $5.. dont say i never share! :s12::s12:
 

aerosmith23

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
One question for the gurus here. Are transactions at airbnb.com.sg consider as online transactions which I could earn 10X DBS points? Thanks in advance.
 

soppos

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi, can I check if comfort delgro via masterpass linked to DBS Women's card qualifies for 10x points?
 

Boon Sim

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
6
how about paying income tax using e station...can get points...?

No points using DBS woman's

yeah i realised nothingas well... only debit cards

Hi, may I confirm this? I was under impression that payment via Masterpass for e-AXS could get the 10x point? Someone on Milelion managed to get this for the Jan 2016 10x credit date. Confirm cannot get 10x for IRAS with the card already ah? Is there a difference between using Mastercard direct, vs. using Masterpass, on e-AXS?
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
I've also got to pay bills in the UK. Will I get 10x points?

Only if they are treated as an online transaction. And given that most of us here probably wouldn't be paying any UK bills, you might need to test it out yourself. Simply put in a small amount, say, $10, before the end of the month (hopefully it posts by then), and then do the maths on the 16th next month.

Hi, may I confirm this? I was under impression that payment via Masterpass for e-AXS could get the 10x point? Someone on Milelion managed to get this for the Jan 2016 10x credit date. Confirm cannot get 10x for IRAS with the card already ah? Is there a difference between using Mastercard direct, vs. using Masterpass, on e-AXS?

I was told in another thread here that Masterpass depends on the actual merchant. Anyhow, I haven't tried the e-AXS thing myself, so I'll let others add to this.
 

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
7,340
Reaction score
427
agree...i cant find a higher one at the moment.

$5 = 10pts = 20miles

effectively is $1/4miles

as mentioned b4...krisflyer ascend card is the highest if u can spend $10k in 1 month for new sign up
 

Boon Sim

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
6
No points. Confirmed number of times here.

Ok thanks. Pity.

For the heck of it I just made the payment via Masterpass myself. If (and when) it does not get the 10x next month, I guess I will just use this card for other online purchase purposes :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top