DCS Ultimate Platinum Card

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,153
Reaction score
2,973
this is different from what the CSO replied to my email enquiry last week. See post #305.

Now they SMS to say a new card will be sent. After the SMS I checked the app - expiry date and CCV still the same. That means no need change ApplePay, Google Pay or recurring while waiting for the physical card.
It really depends? For my case it is the same, but for others it seems it could be different too.
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,735
Reaction score
2,326
Only difference I see is no 50 years since 1973 logo on the front of the card anymore.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Only difference I see is no 50 years since 1973 logo on the front of the card anymore.
So are you suspecting they kena buy over from other companies? 50 years is testament to the company reputation anyhow remove must be something big going on. Or they count wrongly should be more than 50 years?
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,735
Reaction score
2,326
So are you suspecting they kena buy over from other companies? 50 years is testament to the company reputation anyhow remove must be something big going on. Or they count wrongly should be more than 50 years?
Same reason why we no longer use the SG50 logo in 2026 bah, nothing nefarious.
 

AndroidComa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
16,061
Reaction score
7,749
super bad, they b4 NDP they alreayd say will issue replacement cards to me by batches
until today still no rcv
 

Mickey01

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
675
super bad, they b4 NDP they alreayd say will issue replacement cards to me by batches
until today still no rcv
suggest you give them a call to verify if the card has been ent out or it is a case of misdelivery.

I received SMS notification on 14 Aug that the upgraded card is on its way and I collected the card from my letterbox morning 19 Aug.
 

AndroidComa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
16,061
Reaction score
7,749
suggest you give them a call to verify if the card has been ent out or it is a case of misdelivery.

I received SMS notification on 14 Aug that the upgraded card is on its way and I collected the card from my letterbox morning 19 Aug.
They tell me they dunno when card will be sent out.... No control and oversight over their entire business...

I ask them what if it's misdelivered they got nothing to answer me
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Hi would like to ask others who have activated the new card. Do I wait for old card pending transactions all to be posted before I activate new card ? Anyone got experience ? I worry activate new card already old card pending transactions all get Rejected ?
 

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,153
Reaction score
2,973
Hi would like to ask others who have activated the new card. Do I wait for old card pending transactions all to be posted before I activate new card ? Anyone got experience ? I worry activate new card already old card pending transactions all get Rejected ?
Don't need it's the same account
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Hi for those who Activate after get new card you all see your $5 credited? Or wait until next statement appear then will show?
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
For info. Aug 2026 statement if cannot viewed from DCS app use the web browser login can get and finally also to download statement as pdf. It seems DCS web browser online more better than DCS mobile app 😂
 

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
682
DCS is the worst cc card coy ever. I emailed them on july 9, now sept 7 liao still cannot properly update me. They reduced my credit limit suddenly.... Keep ding dong here and there.

Their mastercard recent forced replacement is also stupid. I keep it because they offer 2% cashback and their flex is 6%
 

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,153
Reaction score
2,973
DCS is the worst cc card coy ever. I emailed them on july 9, now sept 7 liao still cannot properly update me. They reduced my credit limit suddenly.... Keep ding dong here and there.

Their mastercard recent forced replacement is also stupid. I keep it because they offer 2% cashback and their flex is 6%
You can always choose not to be their customer though.
 

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
682
You can always choose not to be their customer though.
yeah. I realized good cashback means less service :(, just here to rant. Maybe they have less staff, lower overhead cost. I'll cancel it once they start to enforce the annual fee on their end
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top