DCS Ultimate Platinum Card

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,732
Reaction score
2,326
DCS is the worst cc card coy ever. I emailed them on july 9, now sept 7 liao still cannot properly update me. They reduced my credit limit suddenly.... Keep ding dong here and there.

Their mastercard recent forced replacement is also stupid. I keep it because they offer 2% cashback and their flex is 6%
They reduced for everyone holding this card, probably some internal risk management revision.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,543
Reaction score
3,233
for those who activated new DCS card Aug 2026 $5 Activation Reward posted today
 

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
682
DCS is the worst cc card coy ever. I emailed them on july 9, now sept 7 liao still cannot properly update me. They reduced my credit limit suddenly.... Keep ding dong here and there.

Their mastercard recent forced replacement is also stupid. I keep it because they offer 2% cashback and their flex is 6%
after i complain and informed them i also told mas, they reverted back my credit limit to the orginal amount within a day. Lolll
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top