
Becuz that company staff do things super slow leg hand so slow dunno how to earn monies kind. Guess only employees so take their own sweet time lor.the queue is really long. prepare for hours in the queue.
Is it at Short Q?the queue is really long. prepare for hours in the queue.
Yes. That one. I check with the staff. Weekend is the worst and weekday is becoming worse nowIs it at Short Q?
Passed by The Centerpoint yesterday and saw unbelievable long queue until outside mall for people to redeem luggage.
They need to change the store name to "Long Q" instead ... hahaha....Yes. That one. I check with the staff. Weekend is the worst and weekday is becoming worse now
Someone should open a store besides do same business as them and called it "No Q" instead. I am sure the new store will be very efficient indeedThey need to change the store name to "Long Q" instead ... hahaha....
You should go buy Toto or 4D it is so rare!I collected yesterday around 3pm, only 1 person in front of me
Is 2% even worth the effort for CardUp after fees?Will this card get rebates for Cardup? Read someone that cardup codes as MCC 7399 which is not on the exclusion list, but wanted some first-hand confirmation. Thanks!
Hi, did you manage to find out? Interested to know as well.Will this card get rebates for Cardup? Read someone that cardup codes as MCC 7399 which is not on the exclusion list, but wanted some first-hand confirmation. Thanks!
i think you will need to leave a message via their FB and they will get someone to call you instead.Have trouble reaching the customer service by phone. It cuts off after 5 minute wait time
Just keep calling back. That's actually a good feature since it kicks everyone out of the queue. Only the persistent ones who redial will get through. So far I've never had to call back more than 3x before someone picks up.Have trouble reaching the customer service by phone. It cuts off after 5 minute wait time
dun think can successfully topup grabI just received my 2 DCS cards Cashback card and Popular card. Both are Diners club. I read the T&C, the $350 spend, doesnt exclude wallet top up.
I just managed to add DCS cashback diners card to Grab wallet. So if I just topup $350 each month, will I qualify for the rewards?
DCS markets using it to pay for Grab services on Grab's platform, not top-up Grab Wallet as a feature.I managed to successfully top-up grab. Infact DCS website mentions grab topup as a feature.
You need to spot the DCS logo in the SGQR.I made a payment by scanning QR code at a hawker center stall, using Diner SG pay and in the transaction i see the NETS logo. Does this mean that anywhere NETS QR is used this app can be used? @BBCWatcher