Debt consolidation Plan - Part 2

Applewee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I just received letter from dbs say my dcp got rejected. Worst is I applied a personal loan to meet my 12x mthly requirement. Now I have another debt to handle.... Can some 1 help me which bank easy to get approval?

Bro what’s ur rating? How much loan u incurred?
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
How do u all apply they hsbc. Recently I got a loan from them in April. If I apply dcp will they allow? I try to apply online but it went to contact me. So I left my contact hope they call me.
 

helpbroinneed

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
8
How do u all apply they hsbc. Recently I got a loan from them in April. If I apply dcp will they allow? I try to apply online but it went to contact me. So I left my contact hope they call me.

why that time the loan u dun borrow a huge sum from them to settle?
 

helpbroinneed

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
8
dun wait for one then apply another
apply 3 bank one shot
hsbc ,uob and maybank
if these 3 reject means dun bother to apply or wait

meantime go for csc counselling , listen to the talk, fill in the form and request for early meeting

csc will help u to negotiate with bank on payment per month
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Read from the bro and sis here

Maybank , HSBC , SCB got higher successful rates...
DBS a bit not easy....

Mui the cso she is helpful. She ask me get a personal loan to meet my requirement as tha is the only way. And she sound so positive with my rating I will get. She even calculate how much I will be paying monthly all this. Now I have to repeat circle again.
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
Yes Credit Culture is 9.6% per annum interest rate. Higher than bank loans but still cheaper than credit card interest. But they rejected my application. Hais. Very stress over my debts :'(

I know the pain. I struggled for months before I succeed. Pay min until no money for daily spending too. If really no choice, take the DMP. Hang it there! Surely will get there!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top