Debt consolidation Plan - Part 2

Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
105
Reaction score
15
So good leh.. I haven start applying after my fail dcp with Maybank ...
He say my BTI below 12x but i have increase to meet BTI le now waiting for cbs report to update... than now worry due to the fail application my cbs scoring will drop ��

My initial failed application did not cause my CBS to lose any points. I think if multiple failed attempts at more or less the same time might cause a dip.
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
BTI above 12x means you quality for DCP but subjected to banks' approval. Good luck with your application. Have been saying a prayer every morning for everyone applying for DCP or DMP. Cheers

Thanks for the prayer. I just wonder why some approved some don't. I hope mine can be approved so I can have concentrated on my other stuff... Feeling stress everyday thinking what if they reject.
 

iamindebt

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
What I meant was credit culture interest is 1% per month.. credit card is 24% per annual. For typical term loan range from 6-9% per annual.
Yes Credit Culture is 9.6% per annum interest rate. Higher than bank loans but still cheaper than credit card interest. But they rejected my application. Hais. Very stress over my debts :'(
 
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
105
Reaction score
15
Thanks for the prayer. I just wonder why some approved some don't. I hope mine can be approved so I can have concentrated on my other stuff... Feeling stress everyday thinking what if they reject.

You are most welcome. I know how it feels, like your life can't continue while this hangs over your head. Best not to let it overtake your life for now. The fact you are doing something about this now, is the effort and recognition to arrest and take control of this situation.

Banks have seen a hit in their property loan revenue due to the property cooling measures, so DCPs would be good loans revenue for them to concentrate on.

Worst case if they reject, work towards lowering your credit exposure bit by bit and apply again. Bank would recognise your effort and chances would be greater for it. Cheers
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
You are most welcome. I know how it feels, like your life can't continue while this hangs over your head. Best not to let it overtake your life for now. The fact you are doing something about this now, is the effort and recognition to arrest and take control of this situation.

Banks have seen a hit in their property loan revenue due to the property cooling measures, so DCPs would be good loans revenue for them to concentrate on.

Worst case if they reject, work towards lowering your credit exposure bit by bit and apply again. Bank would recognise your effort and chances would be greater for it. Cheers

I already trying my best to pay the min. Amount... But the amount nv seem to drop. I just want to get it over n pay to 1 acct.
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I just received letter from dbs say my dcp got rejected. Worst is I applied a personal loan to meet my 12x mthly requirement. Now I have another debt to handle.... Can some 1 help me which bank easy to get approval?
 

Happydappy

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I just received letter from dbs say my dcp got rejected. Worst is I applied a personal loan to meet my 12x mthly requirement. Now I have another debt to handle.... Can some 1 help me which bank easy to get approval?

Ask for Mui in DBS to handle your case. I was rejected 4 times by DBS and she managed to get it approved in the end.
 
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
105
Reaction score
15
I just received letter from dbs say my dcp got rejected. Worst is I applied a personal loan to meet my 12x mthly requirement. Now I have another debt to handle.... Can some 1 help me which bank easy to get approval?

Try UOB or SCB or HSBC. Success rates seem higher and results known faster for UOB or SCB. All the best.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top