Debt consolidation Plan - Part 2

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Good chance and good rating. Try Maybank or HSBC? Since all documents already ready, concurrently try applying both. Good luck!

I don't hv loan with maybank. I recently hv 1 personal loan with HSBC. I don't kW if will approved. When I apply dcp frm dbs my rating is BB. Now if I apply again I hv to use the latest cbs report rite which is cc. BB rating don't get... Cc will meh.
 

Applewee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Mui the cso she is helpful. She ask me get a personal loan to meet my requirement as tha is the only way. And she sound so positive with my rating I will get. She even calculate how much I will be paying monthly all this. Now I have to repeat circle again.

So now u need to apply loan again?
 

Applewee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I don't hv loan with maybank. I recently hv 1 personal loan with HSBC. I don't kW if will approved. When I apply dcp frm dbs my rating is BB. Now if I apply again I hv to use the latest cbs report rite which is cc. BB rating don't get... Cc will meh.

I EE worse right? Hahaha still waiting for cbs update to see if my rating got drop a not
 

Jojodespo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
589
Reaction score
3
I approved with SCB with FF rating and multiple loans tho.

But SCB has one of the highest interest for the DCP when comparing with other banks. But that said.. I tried all other banks and failed, and SCB took me in..
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Mui from dbs call me. She say 1st time it got rejected so she try to reapply for me again. She say even those with rating AA also sub to approval. And she tell me to pay min. Payment for the time being. But I want to know if I still can apply for other banks?
 

helpbroinneed

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
8
Mui from dbs call me. She say 1st time it got rejected so she try to reapply for me again. She say even those with rating AA also sub to approval. And she tell me to pay min. Payment for the time being. But I want to know if I still can apply for other banks?

bro, follow my method, apply with all banks one shot, one bank approve, you call the other banks to cancel

same time, go to csc talk and fill up the form for meetup
in any case all banks reject, the css meeting can help u negotiate in how to repay the bank
 

helpbroinneed

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
8
max 2 weeks, if no news then is rejected
dun keep waiting
bank will not tell u why they reject

i have been through 2 dcps and know very well
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
max 2 weeks, if no news then is rejected
dun keep waiting
bank will not tell u why they reject

i have been through 2 dcps and know very
well

I waiting for hsbc Cso to. Contact me. So I can apply. Funny thing is if rejected then can call me rite. Is the bank send me a letter to tell me it rejected. I am sure mui already know. But why when I call her yest noon she didn't tell me it rejected till nite time I open letterbox found the letter. Letter stated 9 may.
 
Last edited:

Beenthere

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
How many banks did you apply at one go?
bro, follow my method, apply with all banks one shot, one bank approve, you call the other banks to cancel

same time, go to csc talk and fill up the form for meetup
in any case all banks reject, the css meeting can help u negotiate in how to repay the bank
 

helpbroinneed

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
8
I waiting for hsbc Cso to. Contact me. So I can apply. Funny thing is if rejected then can call me rite. Is the bank send me a letter to tell me it rejected. I am sure mui already know. But why when I call her yest noon she didn't tell me it rejected till nite time I open letterbox found the letter. Letter stated 9 may.

dun depend on mui
follow my method
no need to wait for hsbc letter, everyday from 9 to 5.30pm call hsbc to ask for status, one day they will tell u if reject or approve

meanwhile u should go to csc talk
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
I don't hv loan with maybank. I recently hv 1 personal loan with HSBC. I don't kW if will approved. When I apply dcp frm dbs my rating is BB. Now if I apply again I hv to use the latest cbs report rite which is cc. BB rating don't get... Cc will meh.

I think can try. CC rating seems ok to me. Let me know if u need my HSBc CSO contact.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top