Debt consolidation Plan - Part 2

terence12

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
12
You stand a good chance! Me GG. Got rejected couple of times. I think if it doesn’t get approve, I will take DMP route.

It depends i think. I defaulted my payments twice with POSB hence i think thats why i was rejected. For HSBC i defaulted my payment 1 time. So although rating is BB but they also will see the records of payments.
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
It depends i think. I defaulted my payments twice with POSB hence i think thats why i was rejected. For HSBC i defaulted my payment 1 time. So although rating is BB but they also will see the records of payments.

Keep our fingers cross and pray for the best, let me know when HSBC contact you. At least if I didn’t receive any notification, I know my application should be rejected.
 

WorryChap

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Have checked and all banks have been paid...will be calling banks up for waivers. Anyone successful getting banks waived off financial charges?
 

Jojodespo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
589
Reaction score
3
Yes mine was successful. If one CSO does not help with waiving off charges. Call the next day and ask the other CSO. It just requires for them to raise some requests to the management :) majority of the interest can be waived. Late fees can also be waived. But early closure fees for balance transfers or installment plans cannot be waived.

Have checked and all banks have been paid...will be calling banks up for waivers. Anyone successful getting banks waived off financial charges?
 

terence12

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
12
You stand a good chance! Me GG. Got rejected couple of times. I think if it doesn’t get approve, I will take DMP route.

Hi Shalala-86, I just called my CSO in the morning and she told me that my DCP has been approved. The actual loan amount for me would be at $47500 after all the actual calculations and inclusive of the 5% buffer. Hence, My BTI is ard 14.5%. U can call your CSO directly for the application status. Gd Luck
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
Hi Shalala-86, I just called my CSO in the morning and she told me that my DCP has been approved. The actual loan amount for me would be at $47500 after all the actual calculations and inclusive of the 5% buffer. Hence, My BTI is ard 14.5%. U can call your CSO directly for the application status. Gd Luck

Congrats! I will call my CSO later. I just dropped her an email this morning.
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
Congrats! I will call my CSO later. I just dropped her an email this morning.

Hurray!! I just got my approval today!! I am so Glad and relieved. CSO informed that HSBC will disburse e payment next few days.
Grateful to be in this platform and having so much support and valuable advise. For those who are still striving hard, pls don’t give up. I applied many times since mid 2018, Super tie up with my finances and striving hard to get my rating up and eventually succeed aft 9 months.
 

terence12

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
12
Hurray!! I just got my approval today!! I am so Glad and relieved. CSO informed that HSBC will disburse e payment next few days.
Grateful to be in this platform and having so much support and valuable advise. For those who are still striving hard, pls don’t give up. I applied many times since mid 2018, Super tie up with my finances and striving hard to get my rating up and eventually succeed aft 9 months.


Congrats Shalala. FYI I heard that every month's repayment would be on the 7th
 

Applewee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Congrats Terrance and Shalala !!!
I’m am still waiting for my cbs to update send my application... pray for me !!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top