Debt consolidation Plan - Part 2

WorryChap

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Just realize that I have an installment plan in one of my cc.
Can anyone advise if I can still carry on with monthly repayment on this cc account even though it has been suspended or have to fully paid the balance?
Anyone encounter this before? Thx.
 

terence12

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
12
Just realize that I have an installment plan in one of my cc.
Can anyone advise if I can still carry on with monthly repayment on this cc account even though it has been suspended or have to fully paid the balance?
Anyone encounter this before? Thx.

Hi i thought DCP will clear all our unsecured debts?
I have an OCBC cash flow CC which i made a transaction last month of $1800. My transaction was being split into 6 months automactially. DCP wont clear this for us?
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
Just realize that I have an installment plan in one of my cc.
Can anyone advise if I can still carry on with monthly repayment on this cc account even though it has been suspended or have to fully paid the balance?
Anyone encounter this before? Thx.

I think installment payment will be part of DCP plan as well..
 
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
105
Reaction score
15
I am applying for natural death insurance as I already have accident coverage. So don't want say a heart attack or stroke (touch wood :p) and the instalments have to be carried by my family. I want the buck to stop with me.

I have also set aside enough instalments for min 4 to max 10 months. And to have at least 1.5-2 months on top of that each month. So hopefully can repay back in half the time and allow me leeway for unforeseen circumstances. BTW, I am not an insurance agent.
 

terence12

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
12
Hi all, may i ask if my dcp is just being approved by HSBC but however payments to my other banks are due. Do i need to make the min payment,? Thanks all
 

WorryChap

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Hi all, may i ask if my dcp is just being approved by HSBC but however payments to my other banks are due. Do i need to make the min payment,? Thanks all

Just pay if you can. No point leaving bad record in your report card...
As for me, I just paid those gonna to due and monitor those still got days to due...HSBC took about 1 week to start paying the my first bank cc.
 

Stressfulpie18

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
How long do they take to approval my dcp thru dbs. Last Mon they say will submit till now no news yet, almost a week.
 

Shalala-86

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
5
Just pay if you can. No point leaving bad record in your report card...
As for me, I just paid those gonna to due and monitor those still got days to due...HSBC took about 1 week to start paying the my first bank cc.

I see that my cc accounts have been removed. Does it mean that the payment hs been made?
 

iamindebt

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hi people,

I'm in a credit card debt of about 33k added altogether from 3 banks (dbs, hsbc, ocbc).

I'm taking home about 2.5k a month and I can no longer keep up with the minimum repayments. And I'm losing my mind and sleeps recently because of all these.

I just registered for the talk at credit counseling singapore. Does this help? And how is this different from the dcp?

I really need help.

Thanks.
 

amir85

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Hi i am on DCP and have a revolving credit card with DBS. Was wondering if i can apply for 6 months balance transfer with the credit limit of my credit card and take advantage of the 0 interest rate? I know i can pay the outstanding in 6 months. Anyone tried?
 

hclee01

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
4,003
Reaction score
332

iamindebt

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Did any of you try going to Credit Counseling Singapore association first?

I already registered for one session 2 weeks later. Will they also offer DCP to me as a form of resort?

Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top