Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

heirenyagao

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I got my free report when Maybank sent me the rejection letter. When I checked the previous enquiries only Maybank and DBS checked, UOB didn't even bother to check CBS.

Hi Just want to ask for opinions. I previously submitted to HSBC but was rejected but no free credit report. So I submitted to BOC and today I saw a free credit report.

Does that means I have a chance?
 

x|aogal

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Can I ask how to apply for BOC?

I called them 2 times, both times say leave number will call back...so long no call back...how?
 

Lifesotough

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Not bad liao la at least u had some reply. I submitted on 27 Feb and wait until now... don't even know is it dead or alive .... and I call and can't even located my cso to check on the status..want to move on to another application also cannot..

Bro did you check CBS if HSBC submitted an inquiry for new application for your ** report?

I just checked and see that HSBC submitted an inquiry for new application on 17 March. Product type is DC, account type is joint.

Funny thing is i was rejected by SCB earlier when I applied for 10 years tenure. I realize they submitted a new inquiry on 5 March but somehow the product type is credit card.
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Once they start processing there will be a free CBS report for you.

How many years did u take? Rating?

I took 4 yrs tenor rating AA as of now. So far starve myself go and get a 2nd part time job also pay on time never miss a payment. But I'm really tired of it, it's never going to end.
 
Last edited:

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
I got my free report when Maybank sent me the rejection letter. When I checked the previous enquiries only Maybank and DBS checked, UOB didn't even bother to check CBS.

I m justing wondering why they ask us to submit CbS report and still go access our report and reject us?
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
I m justing wondering why they ask us to submit CbS report and still go access our report and reject us?

I think they ask applicants to submit cbs report is to do first round screening and usually those who got outright rejection will be informed within a week.those who passed through first round depends on luck liao
 

Izumi8

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
375
Reaction score
5
I got my free report when Maybank sent me the rejection letter. When I checked the previous enquiries only Maybank and DBS checked, UOB didn't even bother to check CBS.

May I know how long the overlimit situation lasts? Do they count overlimit period from statement date or the transaction date?
Now still overlimit?

Have you tried to persuade Citibank not to close your accounts?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Citi just called to confirm that they are starting the process of paying down all the accounts.

They will settle my Citi accounts first then proceed to pay down those from other banks. It will take time though as they process it in tranches.

Looks like I will be getting back some balance so my first repayment is covered at least.
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
some clarifications on some accounts.

those never used also need to declared :s13:

so took a while loh.

somemore i submitted the application online.

so now waiting for results.

Ya the sales agent called me up too to fill up some info on this too. So today u just submitted to the agent?
 
Last edited:

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Citi just called to confirm that they are starting the process of paying down all the accounts.

They will settle my Citi accounts first then proceed to pay down those from other banks. It will take time though as they process it in tranches.

Looks like I will be getting back some balance so my first repayment is covered at least.

A sigh of relief for u. If u have any payment due just pay minimum payment first or the late payment will eat into ur buffer
I'm hoping for the best
 
Last edited:

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
Ya the sales agent called me up too to fill up some info on this too. So today u just submitted to the agent?

yeah today confirm application processing.

never knew those 0 de need to declare :s22:

got some like 2-3 year no use le lol....
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Citi just called to confirm that they are starting the process of paying down all the accounts.

They will settle my Citi accounts first then proceed to pay down those from other banks. It will take time though as they process it in tranches.

Looks like I will be getting back some balance so my first repayment is covered at least.

Anyway is your credit facilities suspended ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top