melbourne10
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 975
- Reaction score
- 1
Anyway is your credit facilities suspended ?
They will be suspended after the phone call. I didn't try. My citi cards confirm suspended though.

Anyway is your credit facilities suspended ?
Congratulations. Really can have good night sleep.Citi just called to confirm that they are starting the process of paying down all the accounts.
They will settle my Citi accounts first then proceed to pay down those from other banks. It will take time though as they process it in tranches.
Looks like I will be getting back some balance so my first repayment is covered at least.
congrats.Great relief for you.Citi just called to confirm that they are starting the process of paying down all the accounts.
They will settle my Citi accounts first then proceed to pay down those from other banks. It will take time though as they process it in tranches.
Looks like I will be getting back some balance so my first repayment is covered at least.
Be prepare to wait for at least 2 weeks. Good luck!
Most of my accounts are cleared by BOC ... received letter for approval stating loan installments tenure n interest
Most of my accounts are cleared by BOC ... received letter for approval stating loan installments tenure n interest
Nice one la. This program is quite good, helps you cut the interest from 26% to 10%, and you are actually paying off instead of just servicing minimum sum and the principal doesn't move at all.
I think after 3 months if other banks offer better rates, can refinance
Question for those Bros who got the dcp approved.
Do you guys see any changes in your ** report? Does the DCP goes until the same category of other unsecured loans or a different one?
I'm still very curious why HSBC submitted the dcp application as a joint account
Jialat man need to adapt to my "new life". Was at Challenger yesterday then instinctively took out my credit card. Then remembered it's suspended. This is my first credit card-less weekend in years.
Haha when my DCP approved, I shred all my credit cards.
May I know how long the overlimit situation lasts? Do they count overlimit period from statement date or the transaction date?
Now still overlimit?
Have you tried to persuade Citibank not to close your accounts?
Jialat man need to adapt to my "new life". Was at Challenger yesterday then instinctively took out my credit card. Then remembered it's suspended. This is my first credit card-less weekend in years.