Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
u check on those credit accounts? Meaning BOC never call to tell you its approved?

I wonder those not approved will they notify?

Processing dept after approval will process to block the cards. Loans on credit card will have some movement. When I saw that I email my sales person and tell him that dcp is approved pse confirmed my total loan n instalment
 

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Income will be NOA. Amount divid 12 is monthly.
For cedit cards, the latest statement outstanding will be the amount.
For loan taken out of credit cards, u nd to call bank and ask if now i close early payment what will be the amount including fees and charges.
Add the above 2 together will be your total amount of unsecured.
Unsecured above NOA is meet 12.

Thanks, then what is consider a good debt to income ratio?
Pardon me for asking so many qns.

really very stress lately
 

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Processing dept after approval will process to block the cards. Loans on credit card will have some movement. When I saw that I email my sales person and tell him that dcp is approved pse confirmed my total loan n instalment

thanks, so it is still based on wait and see kind of situations...:(
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Thanks, then what is consider a good debt to income ratio?
Pardon me for asking so many qns.

really very stress lately

Must be 18x and below of monthly income cuz of the new MAS rules that will kick in soon. Must be more than 12x cuz of the DCP criteria. Some banks auto reject if > 16 months. Safe zone seems to be > 12 and < 16.

For rating, EE seems to be ok for BOC, eg Louis. I have FF but Citi accepted, either cuz it's only a few points away from EE, cuz I have no other loans except unsecured, cuz I have a good record with them, or any combination of the above, or even some factors that are not made public.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Must be 18x and below of monthly income cuz of the new MAS rules that will kick in soon

Must be more than 12x cuz of the DCP criteria

Some banks auto reject if > 16 months

Safe zone seems to be > 12 and < 16

For rating, EE seems to be ok for HSBC, eg Louis.

I have FF but Citi accepted, either cuz it's only a few points away from EE, cuz I have no other loans except unsecured, cuz I have a good record with them, or any combination of the above, or even some factors that are not made public.

Bro, my is BOC not HSBC. 82800 vs 86700. EE. 6 years. 86700 is without buffer yet.
 

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Honestly speaking the sales nv advise me anything cos I know what to do and how to check.

same here.. the sales agent after I submitted.. MIA... email and call also no use....

Guess, I have no chance liao.... once BOC rejected, think what is next to try...
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
same here.. the sales agent after I submitted.. MIA... email and call also no use....

Guess, I have no chance liao.... once BOC rejected, think what is next to try...

I guess BOC n CITI got higher approval rates. The rest like ocbc, uob, dbs can forget it.
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
Must be 18x and below of monthly income cuz of the new MAS rules that will kick in soon. Must be more than 12x cuz of the DCP criteria. Some banks auto reject if > 16 months. Safe zone seems to be > 12 and < 16.

For rating, EE seems to be ok for BOC, eg Louis. I have FF but Citi accepted, either cuz it's only a few points away from EE, cuz I have no other loans except unsecured, cuz I have a good record with them, or any combination of the above, or even some factors that are not made public.

Bro above only applies for Citibank.

Citibank accepts below 18X and best if 12X - 16X.

the current MAS Ruling on the credit limit below 18X is not the factor for this. :s13:
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Bro above only applies for Citibank.

Citibank accepts below 18X and best if 12X - 16X.

the current MAS Ruling on the credit limit below 18X is not the factor for this. :s13:

That is a theory thrown around by some friends of mine, might or might not be. No one knows their criteria for sure one.
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
That is a theory thrown around by some friends of mine, might or might not be. No one knows their criteria for sure one.

yeah but because got alot of other factors also.

whether there are other loans being serviced and such.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
yeah but because got alot of other factors also.

whether there are other loans being serviced and such.

Commercial loans, they will never make it clear why anything is accepted or rejected one haha.

Anyway have a good Friday guys. Darn hot on site now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top