Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokeaf

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Confirmed with SCB and OCBC that suspended accounts still attract annual fee. OCBC said I can call for waiver though.

The other banks are still reflecting the CC balance. Hmm.


mm not possible to close the suspended accounts and withdraw the excess balance at the branches directly?
 

Sighhhh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
wa...could it be because based on the bank's calculation (whatever their formula), that you may not meet the minimum 12x requirement?
I asked the same to them so at least I know if i still stand a chance or totally need not try anymore.

As usual they can't/don't reveal.
 

BBNT05

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Giving up on DCP Bros and sisters. Just called UOB the gentleman told me that it is very hard for RAS and HH ratings!
Thanks for the advice but I have no other choice. Sigh. My Ccs talk this coming Monday. Any advice Bros what to prepare?

Sorry to hear that. Previously I didn't call them to check. I just send the hardcopy in. When I met up with the uob guy, he say lucky I'm not in GG, otherwise I can't apply. He says in uob so far is 50% approved 50% rejected.

Could it be because I'm AAAAAAAAAAA for all the payment? That's why they willing to help?
 

Sighhhh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
The next time u apply, ask them for the exact figure for monthly income. Diff banks diff computation.

But ur profile looks ideal leh. Do you have any other loans?
I will call Citi and asked them tmr. Thanks!

The other loans are HDB(OCBC) and car(Pvt finance co) that are secured loans.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
mm not possible to close the suspended accounts and withdraw the excess balance at the branches directly?

I will keep the accounts and close one per month. Close all at one shot will rape ur rating (or so I was told by a friend).
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I will call Citi and asked them tmr. Thanks!

The other loans are HDB(OCBC) and car(Pvt finance co) that are secured loans.

They look at ur other loans too... Like how much of your income goes to repayments. If too much also considered as risk.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Sorry to hear that. Previously I didn't call them to check. I just send the hardcopy in. When I met up with the uob guy, he say lucky I'm not in GG, otherwise I can't apply. He says in uob so far is 50% approved 50% rejected.

Could it be because I'm AAAAAAAAAAA for all the payment? That's why they willing to help?

Eh what's ur rating again?
 

Sighhhh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
They look at ur other loans too... Like how much of your income goes to repayments. If too much also considered as risk.
So maybe that could be the reason.

My HDB(OCBC) is finance by CPF monthly. Car loan finance by my partner, but.... it's under my name thou so to them it's already another repayment.

If rejected by Citi, I just have to get on with it and continue monthly payments :(

Don't think the 5th, 6th, 7th applications will be successful.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
So maybe that could be the reason.

My HDB(OCBC) is finance by CPF monthly. Car loan finance by my partner, but.... it's under my name thou so to them it's already another repayment.

If rejected by Citi, I just have to get on with it and continue monthly payments :(

Don't think the 5th, 6th, 7th applications will be successful.

Try CCS? Or u can take one loan and pay off one bank, and use that free limit to take personal loan to pay off another... It will take a while. Essentially u are doing ur own DCP. But u need that first lump sum to get started.

Jiayou dude.
 

Sighhhh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Try CCS? Or u can take one loan and pay off one bank, and use that free limit to take personal loan to pay off another... It will take a while. Essentially u are doing ur own DCP. But u need that first lump sum to get started.

Jiayou dude.
Not possible to take loan liao. Cos part of the unsecured is under RAS. With RAS they closed all possible loan options.

Thks for your reply. It means alot cos I've been keeping it like some top secret from my partner, family and friends and pretending all is fine in-front of them.

How pathetic!!
 

BBNT05

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Not possible to take loan liao. Cos part of the unsecured is under RAS. With RAS they closed all possible loan options.

Thks for your reply. It means alot cos I've been keeping it like some top secret from my partner, family and friends and pretending all is fine in-front of them.

How pathetic!!

Don't say that. I never tell anyone in my life too. Maybe only the ppl who process my application will know.

Be positive. Jiayou
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Not possible to take loan liao. Cos part of the unsecured is under RAS. With RAS they closed all possible loan options.

Thks for your reply. It means alot cos I've been keeping it like some top secret from my partner, family and friends and pretending all is fine in-front of them.

How pathetic!!

Argh. Sorry to hear that man. U might have to approach CCS if it's taking up too much of your disposable income.

Btw I know that feel. In fact I ended a rship cuz that girl found out and was nagging everyday... More irritating than the banks lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top