Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokeaf

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
could anyone advise what are maybank's interest rates like? saw from their website that they offer up to 10 year tenures, with 8.48% EIR as the lowest.

meanwhile still waiting for boc's decision on my dcp application...
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
I am gonna try BOC..

HH rating..

Income one year is 70k another one is 130k (a little more than 120k) based on NOA..

They say apply first.. Hope can accept my app...

*PRAY HARD*

Well, boc just called the cso ask me about cbs rating before sending me the application form
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Bro..just called the number..Raj has resigned from his position liao..now is Nadzirah..friendly staff also..probably will submit my Maybank application..HSBC still no sound no picture (I just called the sales agent & she told me it is still in process)..

Yeah it's frustrating to hear still in processing every time u called. I submitted for maybank liao , boc still considering becos of the 2% processing fee . dun want to have too much applications at one go so take it slow.
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
could anyone advise what are maybank's interest rates like? saw from their website that they offer up to 10 year tenures, with 8.48% EIR as the lowest.

meanwhile still waiting for boc's decision on my dcp application...

4.7% for 5,6,7 yrs tenure at least that's the application form I gotten.
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
From my conversation with the telesales agent, she quoted me EIR 8.58% for a 7 yr tenure. I will submit my Maybank DCP tomorrow morning.

could anyone advise what are maybank's interest rates like? saw from their website that they offer up to 10 year tenures, with 8.48% EIR as the lowest.

meanwhile still waiting for boc's decision on my dcp application...
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
could anyone advise what are maybank's interest rates like? saw from their website that they offer up to 10 year tenures, with 8.48% EIR as the lowest.

meanwhile still waiting for boc's decision on my dcp application...
Interest Rate 5.60% p.a. E.I.R. 9.88% p.a. bro 5, 6, and y years only.
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
From my conversation with the telesales agent, she quoted me EIR 8.58% for a 7 yr tenure. I will submit my Maybank DCP tomorrow morning.

On their form it is stated as follows:
Interest Rate 5.60% p.a. E.I.R. 9.88% p.a. bro 5, 6, 7 years
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Not much. Haha. In fact one card they underpaid a bit, and it got slapped with a late charge, but it's a Citi card so I will just ask them to waive it away.
 

Sighhhh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I got rejected by BOC and OBBC.

UOB key in into system today n said i am not eligible. No reasons given.

Just submitted to Citi.

Really Sighhhh
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
I know that you're rich and 3K is nothing for you bro :)

this thread is for DCP.

:s22:

12X monthly and above income's DEBT

unless this guy somehow is earning like $250 per month and can get a CC and incur this 3k debt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top