Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
this thread is for DCP.

:s22:

12X monthly and above income's DEBT

unless this guy somehow is earning like $250 per month and can get a CC and incur this 3k debt.

LOL. I laughed when I saw your comment bro! Yes mine is 19X monthly income :) on top of that I have to pay a friend 3K which I really don't know from where to get it! So I was wondering any bro/sis here went through those scary Moneylenders because I do not want to get shocked again! DCP DMP are more than enough :) Thanks for your comment anyway bro :)
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
All the best bros who are still applying. I know I got mine but I know how it feels to be so uncertain. I'm sure CCS will be able to help. Fingers crossed for u all.
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
All the best bros who are still applying. I know I got mine but I know how it feels to be so uncertain. I'm sure CCS will be able to help. Fingers crossed for u all.

Thank you so much bro for your great support, I am wondering where is Mr Louis? :)
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Can fully understand your feeling mate. I got rejected by both BOC & SCB. Now pending response from HSBC (should also be another rejection).

I got rejected by BOC and OBBC.

UOB key in into system today n said i am not eligible. No reasons given.

Just submitted to Citi.

Really Sighhhh
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Confirmed with SCB and OCBC that suspended accounts still attract annual fee. OCBC said I can call for waiver though.

The other banks are still reflecting the CC balance. Hmm.
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
LOL. I laughed when I saw your comment bro! Yes mine is 19X monthly income :) on top of that I have to pay a friend 3K which I really don't know from where to get it! So I was wondering any bro/sis here went through those scary Moneylenders because I do not want to get shocked again! DCP DMP are more than enough :) Thanks for your comment anyway bro :)

Never go moneylenders. Legal ah Long is not good for health
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top