Carlingford
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2017
- Messages
- 796
- Reaction score
- 0
No reasons given for rejection..I will be trying out Citibank
@Carlingford
Did they say why?

@Carlingford
Did they say why?
No reasons given for rejection..I will be trying out Citibank
Thanks .. seem like most of us got rejected
i got rejected by CIMB and Maybank. CIMB require me to sign up for their CC first. And obviously that fail and cannot proceed anymore.
Maybank just rejected me today, when probe for reason, ask me to call general customer service. Gave up
Currently in the process of applying HSBC, but looking at all the posts, dun have high hopes.
Really tiring process. I do not understand why they care so much about the credit report, obviously it will be lousy if not why do i need the DCP in the first place? Furthermore, all the other facilities will be closed so no harm to them right? Really disappointed. My rating is FF and outstanding is about 111k.
Finish ranting liao.. after HSBC try citi ba.
Good luck everyone
Just called dbs , in the morning they saying will rush out and get answer by today 5pm but called again n still in processing .. omg...![]()
dbs should be more easy going because their rates are higher lol
Try another bank first. I sent my second app alrdy. Citi, now HSBC.
No one tried CIMB or Maybank?
Applied Maybank HH score rejected today.
Hianz shd I try other banks??
what is yr annual income ?
CIMB funny they will cut all cc but ask you apply for one lol
Anyone tried Standard Chartered ?
That's the next one I will try if HSBC doesn't approve my current application.
The EIR a bit higher but heck la now I just want an approval.
$65kkk.. income ard $3.4kSorry may I check how much is the loan amount?