Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Cos hsbc decline me on last tue. Wed night I pray. Thur agent called me asked me to put up review. So Mon I personally went to church and stand infront of mother mary statue and pray for help.

God bless man. Hope the result is favorable for you.
 

JayChou07

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
11
Not to sound crude, but most bro/sis here probability of falling back to the same ordeal is almost 80%. Why? Bcoz a leopard nv change its spot. How most fall into this situation if u look back even if u clear 1 debt, u are likely to get into few more in the near future
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Govt thought of that alrdy...
DCP give u 1 month of credit, and hard to apply for new credit after u clear DCP
DMP doesn't give u any credit, and u cannot use unsecured credit ever again
Not a perfect solution but it's a start for ppl who genuinely wanna crawl out of this shithole
 

pororokia

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
585
Reaction score
4
Not to sound crude, but most bro/sis here probability of falling back to the same ordeal is almost 80%. Why? Bcoz a leopard nv change its spot. How most fall into this situation if u look back even if u clear 1 debt, u are likely to get into few more in the near future

so what u trying to prove here? we dont need your not trying to sound crude 'post'

post it elsewhere lah.
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
Cos hsbc decline me on last tue. Wed night I pray. Thur agent called me asked me to put up review. So Mon I personally went to church and stand infront of mother mary statue and pray for help.

Good luck bro, we pray for you too!
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
i love this thread... feel warm with everyone here.. sharing our woes and problems together..... at least we wont feel walking alone in this dark lane...

:(

anyway, this chinese quotes reflect well....

20141229182556_93494.jpg


dun give up hope ....
Yes,bro we feel you.

Do not give up. Just try until you get a fresh start and treasure it!
 

pororokia

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
585
Reaction score
4
Govt thought of that alrdy...
DCP give u 1 month of credit, and hard to apply for new credit after u clear DCP
DMP doesn't give u any credit, and u cannot use unsecured credit ever again
Not a perfect solution but it's a start for ppl who genuinely wanna crawl out of this shithole

i mean if really managed to climb out, its best not to sink in again.

so yes like the one who says leopard nv changes its spot, so the cc temptation is still there.

best is not to take cc anymore after clearing the shiat hole.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
After looking through a couple of posts, I guessed we got to embrace what's society is like: to get judged and comments.

However, most of the bros here are victims of your own folly or circumstance. personally for me, being a victim of my own circumstance has made me grind through numerous situations rather than resorting to the loanshark and even further humbled myself and ego.

I really pray for the best now because what I'm doing is not a long term situation, and me finally dawn upon the idea that my parents are aging and finally having an understanding girlfriend wakes my idea so badly that me wanting myself out of this situation.

Good luck guys and I hope everyone here is sincere in exiting your situation for a better future.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
DCP is interest built into yr loan tenure.
DMP is interest built on monthly balance.

If rating is D to F perhaps go for 5 years.

But again we have all sort of cases here
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
For HSBC, go straight to branch w doc and apply. 7-8 days call n ask.
For CITI, 2-3 days wait for them to contact.

This is my experience so far
 

Ginola81

Master Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
2,976
Reaction score
892
I suggest those jialat case go ccs ba. Dun waste time sending documents to the banks. As one bro mentioned, overtime and bonus not counted in your monthly payments to bank.
 

pororokia

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
585
Reaction score
4
I suggest those jialat case go ccs ba. Dun waste time sending documents to the banks. As one bro mentioned, overtime and bonus not counted in your monthly payments to bank.

the initial planning stages will still factor in bonuses etc.

once the payment amount is firmed up then yes whatever else u earn extra is yours to keep, just need to service the agreed amount monthly.
 

minnychan17

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I called them today, the lady informed that they didn't receive my application which was emailed to them 19 FEB!!! I got a call from Bank of China, the Rep informed me that there is a possibility of rejection but I can still apply, I couldn't find their Form, Do you know from where to download it bros?

i think if you stay in a hdb, they shld have sent you a mailer. I received mine last friday.
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Just received a SMS from SCB that my DCP application has been rejected...I think I will go for DMP liao but probably in the meantime will apply for DCP from other banks (but not harbouring any hope liao)
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Just received a SMS from SCB that my DCP application has been rejected...I think I will go for DMP liao but probably in the meantime will apply for DCP from other banks (but not harbouring any hope liao)

U rejected by what banks and credit rating?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top