Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Just received a SMS from SCB that my DCP application has been rejected...I think I will go for DMP liao but probably in the meantime will apply for DCP from other banks (but not harbouring any hope liao)

How many years did u select?
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
Just received a SMS from SCB that my DCP application has been rejected...I think I will go for DMP liao but probably in the meantime will apply for DCP from other banks (but not harbouring any hope liao)

How many years did you select?
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Try Citi 5 years. 6-8 years need a damn Zai rating...

I would seriously consider that now..I contacted Citibank couple of weeks ago. Their documents requirement damn stringent leh...the bloody DBS simply refuses to give me a confirmation letter of unbilled transaction, keep on telling me that it is reflected on their statement.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
I would seriously consider that now..I contacted Citibank couple of weeks ago. Their documents requirement damn stringent leh...the bloody DBS simply refuses to give me a confirmation letter of unbilled transaction, keep on telling me that it is reflected on their statement.

For DBS login. Click on credit card. Scroll down. Click on unbilled. Save PDF.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
I would seriously consider that now..I contacted Citibank couple of weeks ago. Their documents requirement damn stringent leh...the bloody DBS simply refuses to give me a confirmation letter of unbilled transaction, keep on telling me that it is reflected on their statement.

Well we don't have a choice... :s13:
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Well said those that react aggressively are likely the 80% with poor financial discipline. Lets learn from mistake and don't fall again.

Not all are poor financial discipline. Cost of living really high. Also plus woman demand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top