lodestone
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2017
- Messages
- 4,280
- Reaction score
- 4
Good luck to all bros here.![]()
Indeed we need more then luck...

Good luck to all bros here.![]()
Citi 5 years. If my HSBC buang I will reapply to Citi for 5 years tenor.
Still no update from HSBC ?
Also plus woman demand.
Nope... still waiting (im)patiently
When u submit
if you can't change a girl, change the girl
hope everything works out![]()
Last mon sent for processing by agent
Ok tue t tue 6 days. Tmr cn call bank n ask. Call daily.
What's the direct line for the loan team? Any idea?
http://www.straitstimes.com/business/invest/spotlight-on-debt-repayment-programmes
A good summary of DCP, DMP & DRP.
I submitted on 02 Feb to DBS. Till now haven't get reply liao. About 40K. HH rating. 3 year tenor. Why you no call me back?! DBS rep very nice, I keep calling for update but he say still in progress and seems like good news but cannot promise.
I now can't afford Citibank minimum payment. Now they close account ask to pay full. Die liao. Regret taking so many CC.
I submitted on 02 Feb to DBS. Till now haven't get reply liao. About 40K. HH rating. 3 year tenor. Why you no call me back?! DBS rep very nice, I keep calling for update but he say still in progress and seems like good news but cannot promise.
I now can't afford Citibank minimum payment. Now they close account ask to pay full. Die liao. Regret taking so many CC.
if u cant afford min sum and account already closed.. better react fast before the writ of summon.
As if DCP so easy to get. Almost 2 months since it was launched, they should let the public know how many applications were successful and rejected. Lol
if u cant afford min sum and account already closed.. better react fast before the writ of summon.