Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
My rating quite bad. HX. Err I'm sorry but what is NOA? Total outstanding around 37k?

"HX Public Record (with or without inquiry / with or without trade)
This means there could be a past and/or existing writ of summons/bankruptcy record filed against you"

NOA is the full amount earned in 2016 as reflected in your income tax.
 

nitequeenangel

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
"HX Public Record (with or without inquiry / with or without trade)
This means there could be a past and/or existing writ of summons/bankruptcy record filed against you"

NOA is the full amount earned in 2016 as reflected in your income tax.

I think my NOA was 35k.

I mean I know what HX stands for. And thanks to CIMB for this. The lady very toot. Said one thing on the phone while I'm negotiating with her for my cc but she did another thing and said a different story the next time we talked on the phone. Was very upset with her at that point of time. But what to do since I'm the one in debt right. Hee.

But only the NOA I didn't quite get it. Heh. But thanks for the info.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Can try your luck with the foreign banks. No harm.

Local banks don't bother, especially OCBC.

Might be a good idea to consider CCS debt counseling also.
 

nuah2002

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I got very unexpected good news just! 6pm.

After getting rejected by Maybank, CIMB and Citi.. surprisingly HSBC accepted my application..

Big sigh of relief.. actually already gave up hope... but got a lucky break.

Waiting for everything to get cleared..

Good luck to all those with pending applications!
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I got very unexpected good news just! 6pm.

After getting rejected by Maybank, CIMB.. surprisingly HSBC accepted by application..

Big sigh of relief.. actually already gave up hope... but got a lucky break.

Waiting for everything to get cleared..

Good luck to all those with pending applications!

Oh wow! Haha. Congrats man.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Hehe. Sorry my bad.

Credit rating is HX. NOA if I'm not mistaken around 35k. As for total debts around 37k. :)

So if I'm not wrong you will be waiting for BOC and Maybank to get back to you? DBS and UOB can forget it, the local banks have very low risk appetite.

You can consider trying Citi if you don't mind filling in another application. You can use back the same docs anyway.
 

nitequeenangel

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I got very unexpected good news just! 6pm.

After getting rejected by Maybank, CIMB and Citi.. surprisingly HSBC accepted my application..

Big sigh of relief.. actually already gave up hope... but got a lucky break.

Waiting for everything to get cleared..

Good luck to all those with pending applications!

Congrats ! By the way, may I ask how many years you took the loan under HSBC?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I got very unexpected good news just! 6pm.

After getting rejected by Maybank, CIMB and Citi.. surprisingly HSBC accepted my application..

Big sigh of relief.. actually already gave up hope... but got a lucky break.

Waiting for everything to get cleared..

Good luck to all those with pending applications!

Hahaha I think they shredded my application alrdy. I applied and got from Citi while waiting for the MIA agent from HSBC to get back to me... Too bad for her, no commission.
 

heirenyagao

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Unfortunately my HSBC also declined.

Next step for me is to totally pay off my Citibank suspended card, which will bring me down to below the 12x limit and then slowly pay off from there with help from my girlfriend.
 

nitequeenangel

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
So if I'm not wrong you will be waiting for BOC and Maybank to get back to you? DBS and UOB can forget it, the local banks have very low risk appetite.

You can consider trying Citi if you don't mind filling in another application. You can use back the same docs anyway.

For now, I'm waiting for DBS, BOC & Maybank to get back to me. I'm waiting for Citibank to call me so that I can get the application form from them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top