for ocbc, how did u receive the rejection info? is it by your cso or sms?
my apologies I meant HSBC and NOT OCBC, for HSBC I called the CSO, DBS and Maybank they sent me written answers home.
for ocbc, how did u receive the rejection info? is it by your cso or sms?
Bro I just read your updates Maybank in your restarting life. Hope that you can hear good news soon
![]()
Thanks bro for your encouragement....actually i never really hold high hopes for the remaining DCP applications..Just that I'm glad I made the decision to play punk by applying for Maybank without waiting for HSBC's reply, at least gives me some hope and not wasting time before my CCS Counselling session. (at least i can tell CCS that i tried 4 DCP applications but got rejected by all). Are you going for DCP or going for CCS info-talk ?
I just called Maybank. They can check via the phone.Just had a quick chat with both the CSOs from HSBC & Maybank. Here are the updates.
HSBC - Application is progressing, but she is unable to provide me with an estimate of when the results will be out. Shall follow up next Tues again (will be calling every other day).
Maybank - CSO is unable to view the progress of my application and just mentioned that I will be informed via post. How did you guys get to know of the progress & outcome of your application ? Via the call centre ?
I just called Maybank. They can check via the phone.
Again, unsuccessful. BOC, OCBC, & Maybank all unsuccessful.
Left with HSBC & Citi.
I just called Maybank. They can check via the phone.
Again, unsuccessful. BOC, OCBC, & Maybank all unsuccessful.
Left with HSBC & Citi.
CC rating currently, unsecured $57600, NOA $55467.may I know yr rating and DTI?
Its very hard to understand how banks approved these days. Some apply with better ratings but got rejected whereas some with less good ratings got approved.
CC rating currently, unsecured $57600, NOA $55467.
When I spoke to Maybank initially, CSO said I'm eligible based on the above however still up to bank discretion to approve or reject.
Sian.
After HSBC & Citi, if no good news still i just have to continue servicing just like uinitially I wanted to try OCBC, after talking to CSO, she hinted to me to try foreign bank, no need to try local banks (probably no chance at all). She says if 1 or 2 more tries still failed, just ask me to concentrate to keep paying![]()
I just called Maybank. They can check via the phone.
Again, unsuccessful. BOC, OCBC, & Maybank all unsuccessful.
Left with HSBC & Citi.
Applied on 28/03 to Maybank, called today they said rejected.Hai..Can understand your feeling..When did u submit your application ? U called the 1800-Maybank ?
Hai..Can understand your feeling..When did u submit your application ? U called the 1800-Maybank ?
I totally understand yr feeling. I failed HSBC & BOC. Pining last hopes on Citi then Maybank...
My situation is worst with ** rating HZ... Probably no chance at all...has been suffering in silences... sometimes lost meaning of live and working with no $ to survive
Applied on 28/03 to Maybank, called today they said rejected.
U can call this number 66684110.
CC rating currently, unsecured $57600, NOA $55467.
When I spoke to Maybank initially, CSO said I'm eligible based on the above however still up to bank discretion to approve or reject.
Sian.
could be your unsecured amt is too near your NOA thus after calculating it is below 12X?
or u have many other commitments ?
Applied on 28/03 to Maybank, called today they said rejected.
U can call this number 66684110.
