DigiPen Singapore

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
12,382
Reaction score
308
Erm you can ask around the seniors for second hand textbooks, but i strong recommend you to get the C textbook. Linear algebra and geometry... can borrow from library haha.. mainly need it for homework only. Rest... dont need buy.

Kaiser is right, advice for you guys. Go brush up your programming, your prior knowledge on the language not enough.

Sigh, I careless then got nuked at assignment. Else would have survived...

So sem 1 buy it all ? Cs 120 100 n linear algebra.

Any decent site to read ?
 

Irenekaea

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Erm you can ask around the seniors for second hand textbooks, but i strong recommend you to get the C textbook. Linear algebra and geometry... can borrow from library haha.. mainly need it for homework only. Rest... dont need buy.

Kaiser is right, advice for you guys. Go brush up your programming, your prior knowledge on the language not enough.

Sigh, I careless then got nuked at assignment. Else would have survived...

I was from Accountancy, got zero programming skills howwwwww :eek:
 

sheeeep

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
MAT95 is a must go. If you don't go, your life in digipen will be shorten to a semester. Especially for those army guys. Personal experience.
 

lamerokz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
584
Reaction score
0
Cs100 no need buy, u wan i can see you haha. I never open before. No prior experience is ok, digipen starts from scratch. Cs120 just buy, mat140 mainly use for homework(qns from the book)
 

Irenekaea

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Cs100 no need buy, u wan i can see you haha. I never open before. No prior experience is ok, digipen starts from scratch. Cs120 just buy, mat140 mainly use for homework(qns from the book)

Oh cool, your maths textbook do you want to sell? :X I downloaded all the ebooks for programming alrd so no need to buy programming one
 

sheeeep

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Oh cool, your maths textbook do you want to sell? :X I downloaded all the ebooks for programming alrd so no need to buy programming one
Download = won't read. At least I didn't haha. Try get hard copy ba.
 

lamerokz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
584
Reaction score
0
We free cos need destress on junior. I cant sell mat140 book, my girlfriend in your batch, passing down to her. Just kena dmg from midterms obvious free.
 

Irenekaea

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
We free cos need destress on junior. I cant sell mat140 book, my girlfriend in your batch, passing down to her. Just kena dmg from midterms obvious free.

Your gf can be my gf in school liao. They said there's damn little girls in RTIS.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top