testing_testing
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2012
- Messages
- 12,826
- Reaction score
- 6,887
Bishan ah?

Chiu wan your 3 drinks in tienma, bars or Tung Luk private dining, bro technie?KNN 6 months was the deadline NEA gave to all business and retailers.
Since yesterday I notice Tian Ma shop in my area the beverage stock is empty.
Drinks like coke is no more so I wonder other outlets is it the same?
That is one issue and another issue is that since NEA mandate by law retailers have to sell drinks with BCRS.
No more cheap drinks, why I used to buy at Tian Ma is because 6 cans of soft drink is around $3+.
Now with BCRS these 6 cans need to add 60 cents so now more than $4k.
Come NEA I clap for you.
![]()
Like some mention SG BCRS is to curb imports from Malaysia where majority of products and goods
come from.
This scholar at NEA come see me now, I give you your appraisal for 2026.
That is compulsory education at its finest."Now with BCRS these 6 cans need to add 60 cents so now more than $4k."
come ts i clap for you...
![]()
Think the 1L bottle soft drinks can be as low as $1 only. Now no more, no see those drinks liao. All more expensive drinks. Might as well go supermaket buy, some the price when supertmarket got discount is cheaper.KNN 6 months was the deadline NEA gave to all business and retailers.
Since yesterday I notice Tian Ma shop in my area the beverage stock is empty.
Drinks like coke is no more so I wonder other outlets is it the same?
That is one issue and another issue is that since NEA mandate by law retailers have to sell drinks with BCRS.
No more cheap drinks, why I used to buy at Tian Ma is because 6 cans of soft drink is around $3+.
Now with BCRS these 6 cans need to add 60 cents so now more than $4k.
Come NEA I clap for you.
![]()
Like some mention SG BCRS is to curb imports from Malaysia where majority of products and goods
come from.
This scholar at NEA come see me now, I give you your appraisal for 2026.
KNN 6 months was the deadline NEA gave to all business and retailers.
Since yesterday I notice Tian Ma shop in my area the beverage stock is empty.
Drinks like coke is no more so I wonder other outlets is it the same?
Cdc voucher come all diam diam liaowho did u vote for