LWZ
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2016
- Messages
- 40,265
- Reaction score
- 15,912
150

150
Go JB buy will kena?
What's bai hua? The snake and grass drink白花蛇草水?
Think the BCRS thing really killed my cheap 100 plus zero drink. Previously they were sold for $3.95 for 2 1.5L bottles of 100 plus, cheapest in Singapore! Now there no more.![]()
Is these a prelude to future all plastic stuff? Since all POS system are in place.
Another layer of tax?
Reminds me of ERP initial purposes....from controlling jams to controlling parking, usage, soon mileage.
Shampoo, shower gel, detergent, food packaging etc.
Tabao food containers in future also add 10¢?
Huat ah!!!
What if malaysian manufacturer print the same barcode as a drink like coke? U mean each drink barcode is unique?Anyone went to Malaysia?
I heard Malaysia having more and more beverages with 10 cent logo printed there.
But you can't bring to SG to recycle cuz the barcode not reconfigize.
I already ask NEA about this see what they say.
What a joke SG most goods are import from Malaysia.
If Malaysia side got print that side should be able to claim the 10 cent.
But Malaysia have no plans to introduce such scheme.
Mai sabo la! Wle. Wait they bodaiboji must buy barcode printer or sticker. WthI just drink a bottle from those chinese medicinal hall drink. How cum bo BCRS? See collars no drink such drinks b4?
Wle. Today so lucky. I go market, machine full. I go 2km away Fairprice. Full. I go another machine in the same mall, powered off. Tmd.

Even if not full, there will usually be someone with a huge bag of used bottles there slowly feeding them in. These machines need to have two inputs. One for multiple bottle users and a fast lane for one bottle user. But that's unlikely since it feels like it ish just white labelling existing machines from other countries.Wle. Today so lucky. I go market, machine full. I go 2km away Fairprice. Full. I go another machine in the same mall, powered off. Tmd.

Thank you.
Even if not full, there will usually be someone with a huge bag of used bottles there slowly feeding them in. These machines need to have two inputs. One for multiple bottle users and a fast lane for one bottle user. But that's unlikely since it feels like it ish just white labelling existing machines from other countries.
![]()
If chiu still leeading, cumming to an island near chiu.
![]()
This is a kuazhang return machine. 4pm just cleared. 6pm 90% full. 7pm fulll again!Even if not full, there will usually be someone with a huge bag of used bottles there slowly feeding them in. These machines need to have two inputs. One for multiple bottle users and a fast lane for one bottle user. But that's unlikely since it feels like it ish just white labelling existing machines from other countries.
![]()
If chiu still leeading, cumming to an island near chiu.
![]()
Obviously some people out in full force dumping in machine
YesO saw the machine just outsude giant, is giant's own staff doing the clearing?
Maybe the Liang teh are self made by medical hall. The mass produced one by factory do have BCRS.I just drink a bottle from those chinese medicinal hall drink. How cum bo BCRS? See collars no drink such drinks b4?
People are cumming wif huge bags of bottles Bro Not.banned.yet. It's not one bottle per person liao.