Discussion | Beverage Container Return Scheme

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info

WaterNinja

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
4,679
Reaction score
2,168
What's bai hua? The snake and grass drink白花蛇草水?

Think the BCRS thing really killed my cheap 100 plus zero drink. Previously they were sold for $3.95 for 2 1.5L bottles of 100 plus, cheapest in Singapore! Now there no more.😓🤔

Cheap drinks were imported in bulk from Malaysia, Thailand or Indonesia.

Now cannot liao. The resellers toh liao.
 

WaterNinja

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
4,679
Reaction score
2,168
Is these a prelude to future all plastic stuff? Since all POS system are in place.

Another layer of tax?

Reminds me of ERP initial purposes....from controlling jams to controlling parking, usage, soon mileage.

Shampoo, shower gel, detergent, food packaging etc.

Tabao food containers in future also add 10¢?

Huat ah!!!

The supermarkets scanning mechanism already can handle canned and bottled. Easy to implement new rule like shampoo plastic bottle add $0.10
 

tauntme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
12,173
Reaction score
4,948
Anyone went to Malaysia?
I heard Malaysia having more and more beverages with 10 cent logo printed there.
But you can't bring to SG to recycle cuz the barcode not reconfigize.
I already ask NEA about this see what they say.
What a joke SG most goods are import from Malaysia.
If Malaysia side got print that side should be able to claim the 10 cent.
But Malaysia have no plans to introduce such scheme.
What if malaysian manufacturer print the same barcode as a drink like coke? U mean each drink barcode is unique?
 

NintendoSwitch

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
25,441
Reaction score
10,129
Wle. Today so lucky. I go market, machine full. I go 2km away Fairprice. Full. I go another machine in the same mall, powered off. Tmd.
Even if not full, there will usually be someone with a huge bag of used bottles there slowly feeding them in. These machines need to have two inputs. One for multiple bottle users and a fast lane for one bottle user. But that's unlikely since it feels like it ish just white labelling existing machines from other countries.
AVvXsEjJU-hxEJ6GPChob-pjDfeuM_tiIRjA8gYSpOnHaEut55BFHpE7cm2UG60P-dPFFNv7-IDUjcTvOi_cmjwmsQ2MesBgphF16dt83yzYiCl3Y268_rrL2ppMCCE2m4C3MpqEw1sbQP_N2VuNBHHb8Q_QRzi_VbrZv572GSJiHnDB4x0w31BaiR3UFI9YFPH8


If chiu still leeading, cumming to an island near chiu.
81iAWZZ1amL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
 

Joseph12

Honorary Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
102,127
Reaction score
39,029
Even if not full, there will usually be someone with a huge bag of used bottles there slowly feeding them in. These machines need to have two inputs. One for multiple bottle users and a fast lane for one bottle user. But that's unlikely since it feels like it ish just white labelling existing machines from other countries.
AVvXsEjJU-hxEJ6GPChob-pjDfeuM_tiIRjA8gYSpOnHaEut55BFHpE7cm2UG60P-dPFFNv7-IDUjcTvOi_cmjwmsQ2MesBgphF16dt83yzYiCl3Y268_rrL2ppMCCE2m4C3MpqEw1sbQP_N2VuNBHHb8Q_QRzi_VbrZv572GSJiHnDB4x0w31BaiR3UFI9YFPH8


If chiu still leeading, cumming to an island near chiu.
81iAWZZ1amL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Slowly ....

Stupid selfish arse
 

Joseph12

Honorary Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
102,127
Reaction score
39,029
Something is happening

Many machines are full and not cleared

Likely many out in full force to dump cans in machines until its completely full

Or some people aren't working and told the cleaners not to remove the bags of cans from machines cos no one's clearing it
 

Not.banned.yet

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
6,222
Reaction score
2,613
Can check the bin locations & it's status online~ :s22:

https://returnright.sg/p/find-my-nearest-rvm

Even if not full, there will usually be someone with a huge bag of used bottles there slowly feeding them in. These machines need to have two inputs. One for multiple bottle users and a fast lane for one bottle user. But that's unlikely since it feels like it ish just white labelling existing machines from other countries.
AVvXsEjJU-hxEJ6GPChob-pjDfeuM_tiIRjA8gYSpOnHaEut55BFHpE7cm2UG60P-dPFFNv7-IDUjcTvOi_cmjwmsQ2MesBgphF16dt83yzYiCl3Y268_rrL2ppMCCE2m4C3MpqEw1sbQP_N2VuNBHHb8Q_QRzi_VbrZv572GSJiHnDB4x0w31BaiR3UFI9YFPH8


If chiu still leeading, cumming to an island near chiu.
81iAWZZ1amL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
This is a kuazhang return machine. 4pm just cleared. 6pm 90% full. 7pm fulll again!

I know bcos I check 4pm still full, I walk pass 410 see ppl depositing. 6pm I went back with my 4 pieces. Chuah tio, 90% full. And now. Oops.

 

Joseph12

Honorary Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
102,127
Reaction score
39,029
This is a kuazhang return machine. 4pm just cleared. 6pm 90% full. 7pm fulll again!

I know bcos I check 4pm still full, I walk pass 410 see ppl depositing. 6pm I went back with my 4 pieces. Chuah tio, 90% full. And now. Oops.

Obviously some people out in full force dumping in machine

Its fine but don't be a selfish arse when people are waiting behind with 1 item
I discovered even the Bangladeshi cleaners will let you go first
 

NintendoSwitch

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
25,441
Reaction score
10,129
This is a kuazhang return machine. 4pm just cleared. 6pm 90% full. 7pm fulll again!

I know bcos I check 4pm still full, I walk pass 410 see ppl depositing. 6pm I went back with my 4 pieces. Chuah tio, 90% full. And now. Oops.

People are cumming wif huge bags of bottles Bro Not.banned.yet. It's not one bottle per person liao.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top